Chapter 5: entering in the forest

Narrator: Many sad and lonely years passed by for King Agnarr and his people. But as the time for the prince' sixteenth birthday drew near, the entire kingdom began to rejoice. For everyone knew that as long as yakko's domain, the Enchanted Forest, thundered with his wrath and frustration, his hero prophecy had not yet been enchanted forest. And so, for sixteen long years, the whereabouts of the prince remained a mystery, while deep in the forest, in a woodcutter's cottage, the good friends carried out their well-laid plan. Living like mortals, they had reared the child as their own and named them Yakko, Wakko and Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca III or dot for short. On this, wakko's sixteenth birthday, the Good Friends had planned a party and something extra special for his surprise.

It took a long trip, from days to nights and hours of trivia.

Wakko wore black leggings, brown boots, a purple and black cloak, a black vest and orange turtleneck with a black coat.

Yakko wore a blue sky coat, white boots, light blue turtleneck and and navy blue pants and a white see through cloak.

Pinky: did you know that water has memory, true fact, did you know men are six times more likely to be struck my Lightning, did you know gorillas burp when they're happy, did you know we blink four million times a day

Daffy: hey Did you know that sleeping quietly on long journeys prevents insanity?

Pinky: (laughing) oh Yeah, wait that's not true.

Daffy: - It is.

Brain: It is definitely true.

Wakko/Yakko: - It's the truth.

Pinky: Hmm, well, that was unanimous. But I will look it up when we get home.

The sun was setting, And another waiting puts pinky, brain and daffy to sleep.

It was Yakko's turn to drive, Wakko looks back to see Them sleeping.

Wakko: They're asleep. So ... what do you wanna do?

Yakko: hmm

Yakko looks around and sees a pine tree with Robin in a nest and got a idea.

Yakko: I got a idea, why don't we play I spy, you remember that game we used to play when we were kids, you used to love that game

Wakko: oh yeah

Yakko: ok I'm first Rudolph, keep us steady, will you?

The reindeer nods his head.

Yakko: let's see, hmmm

As Yakko looks around to think then as Wakko was watching, he noticed something different about his hair, he looks at the top and noticed that it was white.

Wakko: uhh Yakko what's wrong with your hair

Yakko: huh what do you mean

He points the tops of his head to show how white it's gotten.

He touches his hair, looks through his on the lake they were passing by and was surprised.

Yakko: whoa I don't know how that happened

Wakko: if you're trying to dye your hair, you should try a different color, for me I personally choice green, I should know cause I did it when I was 13

He pulls his hair back to reveal a darker shade of green as Yakko continues to look at himself, puzzled about why his hair changed color.

But before he say anything else, he heard the voice again.