Chapter 11: destroying the bridge

The flurry of pinky and brain blew pass the waterfall and turned into a pile of snow with a couple of violets in it.

When Wakko an dot tan out the cave, Wakko fell on his knees, he broke out crying, he lost everything: his parents, his brother and now pinky and brain, he felt like he lost hope, like everything was gone and there's this another he can't do anymore.

But dot was trying to think of a way to save the forest.

" ok What do we do now?" She asked but she turned to see Wakko broken down, "Wakko?" She asked him for guidance because as the only oldest brother now, she looked up to him, she always looked up to him even when Yakko shut them out.

"Everythings gone for, Yakko pinky and brain, all because of grandfather, it's because of our family's horrible history it's killing the forest, it's because of our ancestors Yakko is gone, everything's changing and I hate it" more tears steamed down his face.

"It's going to be ok Wakko" dot tries to calm down his anxiety, she bends down wrapping her arms around him and pulls him close.

"Dot...why did you become a farmer with bugs?" Yakko asked.

Yes...after dot got married, she and bugs agreed to become reindeer farmers, they have a small cottage farmhouse a but farther from acmedelle.

"Because we wanted to have a small life, to grow a family"

"But you're going to be the next line for queen after me and yakko, what happens if that day comes, what then for!"

"The Next Right Thing" She starts to sing.

"I've seen dark before But not like this
This is cold This is empty This is numb

"The life I knew is over" wakko sings with her.

"The lights are out Hello, darkness I'm ready to succumb we follow you around we always have" she takes wakko's hand and they walk.

Wakko sings "But you've gone to a place I cannot find This grief has a gravity It pulls me down But a tiny voice whispers in my mind "You are lost, hope is gone"

"But you must go on" dot sings, " And do the next right thing"

"Can there be a day beyond this night?" Wakko sings, "I don't know anymore what is true, I can't find my direction, I'm all alone The only star that guided me was you" he looks up at dot

"How to rise from the floor When it's not you I'm rising for? Just do the next right thing" they ran and jump in a tree.

"Take a step, step again It is all that I can to do
The next right thing" dot sings as they landed down.

"I won't look too far ahead It's too much for me to take But break it down to this next breath" wakko sings.

"This next step This next choice is one that I can make So I'll walk through this night" dot sings

"Stumbling blindly toward the light And do the next right thing And with the dawn, what comes then" wakko sings

"When it's clear that everything will never be the same again? Then I'll make the choice
To hear that voice" dot sings

"And do the next right thing" they both sing the last part together with a perfect melody.

They look up to see the bridge, then they turned to each other and nodded.

"We got it destroy that bridge" dot says as they both ran.

They rushed through the woods, pushing through the trees.

"SO HIW DO WE BREAK THE BRIDGE" Wakko asked as he shout.

"I Don't know, I thought you might know" dot says.