Chapter 7: the dark truth

Far in the woods, the boys were searching, Yakko was vocalizing hoping to find the voice again, then pinky sings off key vocalizing.

"Ah!" It startled Wakko.

"Hey pinky, umm Maybe just one of you should do it" brain tells him

"I agree brain,he's a little pitchy" the brain rolls his eyes in annoyance.

The gala nudges Wakko, "oh" he grunts.

"Hey, Gale's back" pinky says.

Then gala spins around Yakko, he turned to see gala was pointing out to a flag.

Yakko rubs to the Cliff and they both gasped when they see a ship.

Wakko was terrified as he grabs on to yakko's arm, "How can it be?" Wakko asked.

"What is it?" Pinky asked brain.

"It's a ship" brain says

"It's not just any ship...it's... Mother and father's ship" Yakko was indeed horrified.

"But this isn't the southern sea" pinky says, causing brain to roll his eyes, but then.

"No...it isn't" Wakko says.

Then both boys ran to the ship wrecked, they walked inside the ship wreck

"Why their ship is here" Yakko asked as they wandered.

"How're is it here" many questions filled yakko's head.

"It must have been washed in from the dark sea" Wakko said.

"What would it be doing in the dark sea?" Yakko asked.

But before he could answer, then a thought came to Wakko, " I don't know but here's a better question...why does you hair keep changing white"

Yakko tries to look up when he combs his hair back as he smiles nervously.

"Oh...hehehe, It's probably nothing baby bro" Yakko rubs his head only to get an annoyed face from Wakko.

"How did the ship get through the mist?" Brain asked.

"I thought nobody could but us" pinky says.

But then the two started to think, "unless..." they both said.

"Nobody was on it" pinky answered only to get an annoyed look from brain.

"There's gotta be something here, Wait, wait, look around Every Arandellian ship has a compartment, waterproof" Wakko says as ge looks around.

"That's very clever Although that makes me wonder why they dont just make the whole ship waterproof Here!" Pinky says.

"Ugh" brain groaned.

Then Wakko found something, "yakko come quick" they see a scroll with strange writings, "what language is this" Wakko asked.

"I don't know, but look, this is mother's handwriting" Yakko pointed out, "The end of the ice age, the river found but lost Magic's source" Elsa's sources?" Wakko said then Yakko takes what was not a scroll but a map.

"It's a map They traveled north Planned to cross the dark sea to.."

"Ahtohallan" but boys gasped.

"It's real?" Wakko whispered.

"Ahtoha- what?" Pinky asked.

"It's a magical river said to hold all the answers about the past"

"Do you reinforcing my water has a memory theory?" Pinky asked then brain nudge his shoulders.