Running away and reveal

(A/N: for this chapter all the children are 10)

Izuku POV

Im sitting in front of Uncle Nezu in his office at UA. Sitting next to me is Aunt nemuri also know as the pro heroine Midnight. Uncle Nezu is speaking on the phone with someone. "Yes I know who his father is, so that's why I'm requesting to handle their punishments." He nods while Aunt Nemuri stokes my hair. "Don't worry lil Izu, Nezu is only talking with the Hero commission about the punishment that your kidnappers and their demon spawn will be facing." I nod and rest my head on her lap. All of a sudden I feel two really familiar presences and Uncle Nezu smiles "Well Izuku, or should I say, Nuke, your biological parents have arrived." I sit up as the door is pretty much knocked down by a woman with the same color hair as me, looking very happy but angry,

" I sit up as the door is pretty much knocked down by a woman with the same color hair as me, looking very happy but angry,

followed by a man who has a similar hair style as me but with brown hair.

 "Nezu, where is my little carrier?" The woman speaks up, while the man looked at me, then taps the woman, "Enty, he's right behind you

"Nezu, where is my little carrier?" The woman speaks up, while the man looked at me, then taps the woman, "Enty, he's right behind you." The woman now known as Enty looks at me and gasps "Montana it's him, it's Nuke." The man now identified as Montana, "Yes I know, he has my hairstyle and facial structure while having your hair and eye color." Suddenly I realize who they are, "You're Montana and Enterprise of Azur Lane!!" Both of them smile, and Montana speaks up, "And you're our son who was kidnapped when we were here a few years ago."  I nod then realize what they just said "WHAT!?!?!?". Mom speaks up, "Yes, we were talking with Nezu and when we looked down you were gone. We looked everywhere for a year and then we left back to the island and asked Nezu and the rest of the teachers watch out for you."  Nezu speaks up, "When the blonde and green haired idiots showed up to have you and their demon get tested for quirks I knew that it was you but I wanted to see what would happen when they found out you were quirkless. I should have intervened and got you out of there before you got bullied and I'm sorry about that." I look at Uncle Nezu, "It's alright uncle, but now you have enough blackmail material to force Ass Might to either retire or accept a demotion from the #1 hero spot." Mom, dad, Aunt Nemuri and Uncle Nezu all smile as uncle Nezu says "I guess you're right." I notice mom nudge dad and he speaks up "Son, I have your wisdom cubes that will give you the powers that you inherited from your mom." I look at dad, "Can I have them?" Dad nods and pulls out two glowing blue cubes and hands them to me, the moment I wrap my fingers around them, they glow brighter and I absorb them and I feel a rush of power. I feel a weight to my side and notice that I have a large flight deck attached to my hip. Mom gasps "He is definitely our son." Dad nods and uncle Nezu is on the phone again "I don't care Yagi, bring everyone to UA and do not get angry about who else is going to be there." Uncle Nezu hangs up and puts the phone down, "Enterprise, Montana, and Nuke please make your way to the auditorium. Nuke, if there's anyone that didn't bully you, can you tell me who they are?" I nod, "They are Momo Yaoyorozu, Stella Vermilion, Rias Gremory, Koneko Toujou, Akane Himejina, Xenovia Quarta, Rosswiesse, Asia Argenta." Uncle Nezu nods and picks up the phone as Mom, Dad and I leave to go to the auditorium.