Chapter 28

"Raven, take care of this," Sean said coming over to Lynn. "Gabe start her a shower, come on Pookie, let's get you all cleaned up so I can make sure you are okay."

"What about him?" Axel asked pointing to Owen's father.

"I'll deal with him," Owen said. Silas picked him up and followed Owen out the door.

"Come on Trouble," Gabe said as he held his hand out for her to take.

Lynn was entranced with watching the blood drip from her fingers not really hearing what they where saying. Someone touched her shoulder and instant memories of punishments flooded her mind. She started shaking uncontrollably and shaking her head. Someone tried to pick her up but she kept trying to break out of their grasp.

"Lynn!" Jessica shouted grabbing Lynn's face. "Stop North has you, you're safe! North has you!"

Lynn gasped and collapsed into North's hold sobbing. "I got you Baby, I got you," He whispered.

"Get her in the shower," Sean said softly. "I need to know if she is hurt."

"It's ready," Gabe said as he came out of North's bedroom.

North carried her into the bathroom where Gabe grabbed his phone and wallet out of North's pocket and North slipped his shoes off. He walked into the shower and heard her gasp in shock. "I got you Baby," He said as he gently tried to pull away. She clung to him, "Shhh, you did so good Baby, now let me get you all cleaned up. Please Baby? I'm so proud of you." She shook her head and he pushed her hair out of her face. "Yes I am," he looked into her eyes. "So fucking proud of you, Baby, you did so good. Now can I please get you all cleaned up so Doc can look at you make sure you aren't hurt?" She clung to him and shook her head. "Can Gabe get you cleaned up while I hold you then? Please Baby?" She nodded and he kissed the top of her head. "GABE!"

"What?" Gabe asked a few minutes later.

"Get your ass in here and help me clean up Baby," North growled. "Baby, I'm going to take my shirt off okay? Wrap your arms around my waist." He blocked her as Gabe opened the shower door and stepped in with only his boxers on.

She pouted but held onto his hips as he pulled his soaked shirt off and dropped it on the floor masking some of the red that was on the bottom of the shower. "Tilt your head back Trouble," Gabe muttered and a few seconds later he started washing her hair.

"Look at me Baby," North said when he noticed she would shake whenever she would close her eyes. "Keep looking at me," he held her waist. "I'm going to take your shirt and pants off. We want to get his blood off you, right?" She signed yes and he smiled softly. "Good girl," he noticed a soft smile when he called her that and looked at Gabe who nodded. "Arms up Baby," North gently commanded maintaining eye contact with her as he pulled her shirt off. "Such a good girl listening to us. We are so proud of you Baby." Gabe knelt and slid her pants off then helped her step out of them. They kept her bra and panties on to still respect her body and forced themselves to not growl at the scars that littered her body.

"Rinse Trouble," he said as he gently led her back into the water.

They continued to wash her up then once they turned the water off Luke said, "Give me Cupcake, I'll take her to Doc so he can give her a checkup."

"She has a few small cuts on her hands but other than that she is okay," North said as he opened the door and turned her so Luke could wrap a towel around her.

"Come here Cupcake," Luke smiled softly. He glanced up and North mouthed Praises. Luke nodded then once she was all wrapped up like he wanted he pulled her into his arms. "Let's go see Doc my sweet Cupcake, he's worried about you. Jess is getting your room all set up for Harry Potter marathon I think."

North quickly changed into dry clothes then grabbed his phone She has a praise kink. She lit up when I called her a good girl and at first she didn't believe me when I told her we are proud of her but then started to slowly accept it after I told her she was a good girl. Still clingy but I think this was a huge closure for her and now she's just worried about us leaving her after all this.

Not going to happen Kota replied. We will keep reassuring her as much as she needs.

She ours Raven responded. Need fruit cup now