Chapter 45

"Come on Sweetheart," Corey said as he took the trash from her. "Let's go watch a movie as a family."

She nodded and smiled softly as Corey intertwined his fingers with her. They headed into the media room and Corey pulled her into his lap as everyone sat around them. Luke turned on Avengers and they started watching it after Marc and Kota came in with bowls of popcorn to pass around.

Seeing the perfect opportunity Luke grabbed some popcorn and tossed it to Gabe who had his mouth wide open. "Ha!" Gabe chuckled as he ate the popcorn. Luke tossed more and each time Gabe caught it. Lynn sat up in awe as she watched it. "Try it Trouble," Gabe chuckled and she shook her head. "Awe come on, I bet I can catch it, just try."

"Go ahead, try Sweetheart," Corey nodded as he rubbed her back.

She bit her lip and picked up some popcorn. She tossed one and Gabe caught it. "Fuck yes!" Gabe shouted as Luke and a few others clapped. "Do it again!" She smiled and tossed another one and once again Gabe caught it.

"Now me!" Luke shouted and she tossed one. It ended up on his chest and he pouted while Gabe burst out laughing. "Try again Cupcake," Luke smiled as he tossed the piece at North who glared. She tossed another and this time he caught it.

"Way to go, Princess," Victor smiled causing her to blush.

She tried tossing popcorn to everyone and almost everyone caught it when she would. Luke thought it would be funny to throw popcorn when she would to confuse everyone and pretty soon a popcorn fight started. She smiled as Luke grabbed a whole handful of popcorn and threw it at North.

She started laughing but since it pulled on her vocal cords she started coughing, causing everyone to stop playing around. I'm okay, sorry she signed after Corey handed her a bottle of water and she took a drink. I'm really okay.

"Let me check your throat," Sean said pulling her gently out of Corey's lap. She nodded and followed him down to his office. "Open," He said in full doctor mode after she sat in the chair and he pulled out his flashlight pen. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. "Your throat looks okay, Pookie," he said as he felt around her throat gently.

I told you I was okay, she smirked and he chuckled.

"Oh someone sure is sassy right now," he smiled.

Sorry she looked down at her hands.

"Oh no, I like it," Sean said tilting her chin up to look at him. "A little sass is good, I promise."

"What? I didn't get to see her sass," Luke pouted. "Not fair." Lynn smiled and shook her head while blushing. "Cupcake you have to be sassy with me too." She nodded and he beamed.

"Pookie is okay," Sean nodded and she slid off the chair. "If your throat starts to hurt you have to let us know so we can get it checked out, okay?" She nodded and he smiled, "Alright, back to the movie."

She sat on the couch between Owen and Sean and just as the movie was over she stood to stretch her legs. She tripped over Max, who she didn't know was right beneath her and would have fell if Owen didn't reach out and catch her. He pulled her back into his lap then turned her where Sean picked up her feet and held them in his lap.

"Easy Darling," he said softly. She nodded as he pushed some hair behind her ear. She blushed and he smiled a millimeter smile that warmed her all over. She felt so special when he gave her that smile. "So beautiful," he whispered as he cupped her jaw and leaned forward. He softly kissed her and when she didn't pull away he nibbled on her bottom lip making her gasp, giving him access to deepen the kiss. When she became breathless he barely pulled away and gently kissed her swollen lips. "So perfect," he whispered as he kissed her softly again.

"Fuck that was hot, Owen," Sean said breaking them out of their little trance. She froze and Sean rubbed her legs. "Oh no you don't Pookie, that was special between you and Owen. There was nothing wrong with it, I just want my own kiss, that's all." He said pulled her into his lap. "Do you understand?" She stared into his eyes looking for any signs of deceit and when she couldn't find any she looked back at Owen who nodded. She looked back at Sean then back at Owen then back at Sean. "Come here Pookie," Sean whispered pulling her closer to him. He gently kissed her and ran his fingers into her hair. He tilted her head back gently so he could kiss her deeper and groaned hearing her soft gasp between his kisses. "Oh Lynn," he whispered into her ear. "The things you make me want to do to you."

"Enough hogging Doc," Luke pouted. "I want Cupcake's kisses also." Lynn blushed then gasped as Luke pulled her out of Sean's lap.

"Need fruit cup Kitten," Raven growled when he was done kissing her.

"Not yet Raven," Corey shook his head. "She isn't ready for marriage."

"You ours," Raven said looking into her deep brown eyes. "Da?" She nodded and he grinned. "Fruit cup?" She blushed and shook her head. "Soon," He smirked causing her to look down at the ground.

"Enough Raven," Corey said and Raven sighed dramatically then started muttering to himself in Russian.

She shifted nervously from one foot to another. "Go if you need some space," Owen said watching her and she bolted up to her room. "Don't overwhelm her," He said as he headed to his office.

"Goddamn that was perfect," Gabe sighed.

"Tell me about it," Luke sighed, "Now I'm fucking harder than I was before."

"Not the only one," Most mumbled as they tried to get comfortable and started another movie.