Waking Up

Hermione awoke, feeling groggy and disorientated. She looked around, confused by her current location. Around her were various piles of books.

She was in the common room library. She must have dozed off. She looked around the room, this time, more alert. Her eyes landed on a sleeping Draco. He must have fallen asleep, too. No wonder, the room had such a calm feel to it. She felt as if she could spend a lifetime in it, and not realise.

Hermione stood up, smoothing out her clothing. She wondered how long she'd slept for. She then realised, it didn't matter. She was in the common room library. When she went back out, it would still be around eight at night..

She looked back at Draco. She felt a warm tingle up her back. It was odd, a boy she'd hated for years, the person who had bullied her for year after year at Hogwarts, had become, somewhat an acquaintance. In the matter of days. Hermione tried to overlook the situation, she had always had good instincts, and she was sure this was one of them. Malfoy was a changed man, she was sure of it.

AN: This so so short, I'm aware.

I'm really busy with exams & study right now, but hopefully another chapter will be up soon. Thank you! X