Oh the Joy of Being a Malfoy.

I do not own any of the characters, all rights to Queen Rowling c:

Post-war. Dramione. Yay.

~~~

Stupid. Little. Beautiful. Mudblood. Draco watched Hermione Granger as she browsed through her favourite section in the Hogwarts library. He admired the way she slowly ran her fingers along the rows of the tattered old books, occasionally pulling out one of them, and reading short bits of it, before carefully placing it back, as if it could break at any second. Draco didn't want to be back here, at Hogwarts, at first. The war had just ended, and all Hogwarts students had came back to redo the year they had missed because of the death eaters taking over the school. His father was in Azkaban, and his mother rarely made an appearance anywhere nowadays, she had decided she would travel for a while, around the world, to take her mind off of things. Draco wanted to just stay at the manor, but his mother was having none of it. Now, he was glad. Things had changed after the war, mostly. Hogwarts was a better place. He was head boy, and the head girl was obviously, Hermione Granger. Granger. Before the war, he wouldn't have touched her with a barge pole, but something had changed. Draco couldn't put his finger on exactly what it was that had changed, perhaps it was him, his thoughts towards Mudb-muggle-borns. He now looked at Granger in a completely different way, when he looked at her now, he noticed how her brown eyes gleamed when the light hit off them, and how her soft brunette curls framed her face beautifully. He noticed how her skin glowed, and he cheeks had a slight pink tint to them, and her lips. Her lips. They were a deep pink, and looked so very soft, if only he could feel what they felt like with against his. He wanted Hermione Granger. He wanted to put his arms around her, and kiss her, so softly, and slowly put on more pressure, he wanted to caress her sweet satin skin, and see what it felt like. He wanted to hear her voice, softly in his best, saying his name, ever so softly. He glanced at her now. She took out a book, and smiled at it, ever so slightly. She put it into her bag, slung her bag over her shoulders, and left. Draco put his head in his hands. She would probably never even notice him. Oh the joy of being a Malfoy.