"Let's go lick some ass!"

NO ONES P.O.V
____________________________________________
The camera moves to Moxxie, who is holding a black and red crossbow in his hands. In front of him is a picture of a smiling family: a father, a mother, a baby and two children. His arms are shaking as the pointer hovers around the man's crotch area.

"Moxxie, stop shakin'! You're gonna shoot our only hellhound!" Millie says looking at Loona who is
laying on a gray couch and holding up the family picture in one hand and her phone in the other.

"Yeah Mox, she's the only one we got"
Y/N said sarcastic smirking

"Wow. I feel soooo loved here." Loona says sarcastically while still looking at her phone distracted

"Just take a deep breath, and let it out!"Millie said breathing in then out to show Moxxie what she means.

"Come on, Moxxie, it isn't that hard! Go for it"
Y/N said as he placed a hand on Moxxies back to show some what support

"But... it's a family! Under what circumstances would we ever need to kill a human family?" Moxxie said with guilt in his voice

" I mean, if that's what the client wants."
Millie said not really that bothered by it.

"Yeah, Moxxie, if that's what we have to do we just have to go with it and deal with it.''
Y/N said after Millie, also not bothered by the thought of killing a human family

"Maybe like a shitty dad. Or a mob family." Moxxie said with a stereotypical Italian accent "That's understandable." Then continues in his normal voice
"But to eradicate an entire innocent seemingly in this instance-upper middle class family bloodline?"

Loona looks at the picture her self thinking for a moment.

" Hey! You don't know they're innocent! This kid probably sets dogs on fire," she said pointing to the boy then points to the girl "maybe this girl gets off to bullying Australian kids online," then points to the father "and this guy... This guy definitely watches." She said Y/N nodded his head agreeing with Loona.

"Exactly! Humans are full of secret nasties. It's why so many of them end up here."
Millie said with a smile

"She's right Mox, I mean humans are pretty messed up! We are in hell anyways so I mean it is our job to make other peoples life hell as well" Y/N added on with a smirk

"But-" Moxxie try to defend the idea more but Millie cut him off before he could.

"Guilty and innocent aren't our business, Mox." Millie Cups Moxxie's cheeks as she shakes them "Killin' who we're paid to is our business. Choose a target." Millie kisses him on the forehead

"You got this Moxxie, common"
Y/N adds a bit of support tapping him on the shoulder a bit.
Moxxie aims his crossbow then spoke again

"I just think it's a bit excessive, and we could be a bit more selective, is all."

"Look, Mox-"
Y/N got cut off as blitzø barges into the room followed by Mrs. Mayberry.

"Guys! I want you to meet-!"

Moxxie accidentally fires his arrow and it ricochets around the room. Y/N jumps back away from Millie and Moxxie dodging the arrow. Millie jumps into Moxxie's arms as the arrow hits a computer. The arrow then flies and creates a hole in the family picture that a stunned Loona is holding. The arrow hits the bottom of a tank with eels and the tank starts to wobble dangerously. The arrow flies toward Mrs. Mayberry, but Blitzø catches it with one hand with a smile not to seem surprised about what happened.

"...our newest client!" Blitzø finished his sentence before the eel tank falls down. Glass and water spill on the floor. The eels fall out and bursts into electricity, setting the room on fire.