Reward~

NO ONE P.O.V
-------------------------
Y/N and Blitzø were in a bedroom at Y/N's house since there is only one room at Blitzøs and that's Loonas room so they went to Y/N's. They were laying on the bed cuddling up to each other. Blitzø was sitting up on the bed rack and Y/N was laying on the side of him
"So are you going to keep your promise, Blitzy?~"Y/N said with a soothing tone looking at Blitzø with a grin.

Blitzø smirked "of course N/N, why wouldn't I?~" Blitzø putting his hand onto Y/N's face before they started to kiss each other passionately. Y/N climbed on top of Blitzø still kissing him, there tails intertwine as
Y/N let out a soft moan and Blitzø grunted.
They separated from the kiss, breathing heated.

Y/N started to remove Blitzø shirt, Y/N took off his shirt as well and threw it to the side.
Blitzø smirked then flipped both of them
So Y/N was the bottom and Blitzø was on top. "This is better, don't you think?" He said in a teasing tone then kissing Y/N neck, sucking time to time

"Mmmm... Blitzy"
Y/N moaned, Blitzø liked it, he adored it.

"I love it when you moan my name, Y/N"
Blitzø said in a seductive tone, he rubbed against Y/N slightly making him bite his lip.

They went back to making out, Y/N had his arms wrapped around Blitzø and Blitzø bit Y/N's lip softly. He let him enter, Blitzø made sure to get every inch of his mouth before separating leaving a trail of saliva.
"You look hot when you're a mess, Blitzø"
Y/N said to him with a grin

"Same to you, Y/N~" Blitzø put his knee lightly on Y/N crotch making him moan unexpectedly "Blitzø~" he felt pleasure.

Blitzø then removed the rest of their clothes, they were completely naked now.
Blitzø started to rub his hands around Y/N body, exploring him and looking at his scars. He was at the chest, then the stomach.. then.., his member. Blitzø evily smirks. He started to rub Y/N member slowly making pre-cum come out. Y/N shifted his hips side to side showing he was getting impatient with Blitzø. "Blitzø- stop teasing-"

"Aw but I just can't help myself, Y/N~"
Blitzø said before grinding against him again making Y/N grunt. "Agh~"

Y/N likes the pleasure, he wanted more.
He move his hips side to side.
"Getting more impatient, hm?~"
Blitzø said seductively.

"y-yes!" Y/N said having his tail rub against Blitzø body.

"Cute~ so,,you ready for quality time with daddy?~" Blitzø chuckled, he said it in a dark tone and Y/N nodded.
"Good~"

Y/N felt Blitzø put his hard member at the entrance, he slowly started to put it in blitzø grunted starting to feel pleasure.
Y/N felt slight pain and pleasure at the same time, he bit his lip gripping onto blitzø.
"Ohh~ Blitzy~" Y/N moaned, the pain started to go away a bit. Blitzø waited a bit so Y/N could get use to him again.

Y/N nodded showing he was ready as Blitzø started to pace himself back and forth, the bed started to shake. Blitzø grunted picking up the pace going a bit harder.

"Fuck, Y/N~" Blitzø smirked as he felt himself start to sweat. Y/N harden his grip onto Blitzø smiling from pleasure, feeling himself get pushed back into the pillows slightly while they shake the bed.

"Blitzø~ Blitzy~" Y/N said as he started to kiss Blitzø neck, having his tail light rub against Blitzø. He left marks on Blitzø neck.
Blitzø started to go faster hitting his prostate.

"Oh Blitzø, right there!~"
Blitzø hit that spot over and over again
Smirking as he grunted. Y/N started to jerk himself knowing he was going to cum easily.

Blitzø started to attack Y/N neck as well leaving marks on him and bitting him.
"Agh~ I'm gonna-!~" Y/N cummed, he loudly moaned. Blitzø followed along cumming into Y/N filling him up.
He moaned make his last thrust then pulling out and collapsing besides Y/N.

They both where trying to catch their breath, breathing heavily. The bed was a mess and they were covered in sweat.
Y/N cuddled up to Blitzø
"Did you like your- Reward, N/N?~"
Blitzø said with a soothing tone

"Yes I did, Blitzy~" Y/N said as he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.
Blitzø cuddled I to you then went to sleep as well. Both of you to wake up for another day of work.

--------
Next morning!!
__________________
Y/N was sitting at the table drinking coffee, scrolling through his phone. Loona did the same, not phased on how Y/N had a bunch of bite marks and hickeys on his neck while looking slightly tired.
Millie and Moxxie came into the room looking at Y/N
"My satan, what happened to you?" Moxxie said with a curious tone, rasing a eyebrow pointing at him.

Y/N looked up from his phone. "Just had a bit fun last night that's all, Mox" Y/N smirked at them.
Blitzø walked through the door and had even more marks on his neck. Slight scratch marks could be seen, He yawned.
"Yeah we had a lot of fun last night" Blitzø said leaning against the door way, he smirked looking at Y/N.

-930 words

Hope you liked! I'm a bit rust with smut though:(