Dreams

After what happened with Y/N getting a wound on his side because of the fight with Striker, he couldn't do much.
Blitzø said he had to rest untill the wound was all better, Y/N didn't like that idea because he wanted to go with them to kill humans and start trouble! But he did what Blitzø said.

Y/N stayed at Blitzø place instead of his own since he likes to hang around there sometimes. All he did was just lay on the couch and watch TV, he tried to move around a bit but his wound burned when he did move to much so he just stayed in one place. Which sucks.

Y/N P.OV
-----------------
"This sucks, all I wanted to do was go with the gang and mess around in the human world. But noo, Striker had to be a bitch and basically tear up my side."
I groaned in boredom, I was laying on the couch, it was comfy but I didn't want to just lay here.

I kept moving around trying to fall asleep but this pain in my side was killing me, it kept stinging and burning. I sat up and kept complaining.

"I can't go anywhere, I.am all alone, I'm bored, and I can't even go to sleep!" I growled. Then I heard the phone buzzing, I looked to see why it was going off, someone was calling me. I seen it was Blitzø and quickly answered.

"Hello-!" I quickly said with a bit of joy in my voice.

"Hey, N/N! How's everything going? You good?" Blitzø said through the phone, he was just checking up on me.

"No, I'm dying from boredom, Blitzy."
My tone was bland and I knew I sounded upset. I sighed and laid down a bit, the phone up to my non existent ears.

"Look, I'll be home soon, so no worries!"
Blitzø tries to get me cheered up and it kinda worked, I sighed and replied back asking, "Okay, see you soon then?"

"Yup, Love ya, N/N! I have to go now, bye!" He said with a cheery tone, I liked to hear his voice it made me feel less lonely but I did (sadly) have to say goodbye.

"Love you too, Blitzy, bye" I said my goodbye and Blitzø hanged up, I sighed, lonely once again.

"I guess I should try to go asleep again." My voice sounded tired and I tossed my phone somewhere. I laid down and pulled the covers over me, I hummed to myself untill I felt my self fall asleep.
Everything was plain black then I seen light.

BLITZØ P.O.V.
-----------------------
I called Y/N to see if he was doing alright,
He sounded glad to talk to me but the call was short. I had to go and deal with another client. I didn't really want to hang up but I had too.
When I did I let the client in and they told me about their "tragic" story and I told them I'll get the target as soon as I can and will report back to him when they were dead.
I showed the client out and they said a thanks then left, I went back into my office and sat down in my chair.
Never realized how bored I would be without Y/N here, I sighed and started making a paper horse.
"I'm gonna name you Y/N" I said to the small paper horse, I put it down on my desk and then leaned back in my chair.
I looked up at the celling, it was quiet.
It was peaceful.
It was boring! I sat back up and groaned, I looked at my schedule.
"Okay, so, I have to go after someone tomorrow. I dealed with the other clients and just have my dumbass paper work to do..mm.." I looked at the pile of paper.
I thought to myself
should I do that now since I'm off of working right now...orr should I go home early and take care of Y/N!
I thought a bit more and then made my decision.
"Welp, there is only one choice here to make...I'm going home to take care of Y/N!"
I got out of my chair and went twords the door, I opened it and greeted everyone.
"All you fuckers can go home, I'm gonna go take care of Y/N! Come on Loona!"
I headed for the exit and Loona followed behind. Distracted by her phone.