A little bit of fun

Blitzø was in his office messing with a paper horse he made from being bored.
The M and M's where out at the store getting things they needed for home and work, Loona tagged along because she needed some snacks. Blitzø thought Y/N went too but then heard a knock on the door.

"Hello-?" Blitzø called out, he expected a unwelcomed client but it was actually
Y/N(as expected) .
He walked through the door closing it behind him then walking up to Blitzø desk.

"Hi, Blitzy" he smiled to Blitzø.
Blitzø looked up at him and smiled as well.
"Why hello, N/N, I thought you went with everyone else-?" He titled his head slightly to the side.

"Oh, no, I don't need anything.i got everything I want right here~" he walked around the desk then sitting on Blitzø lap, facing his way smirking.

"OooOh~ hungry, hm?" Blitzø grin, leaning close to Y/N. Blitzø chuckled and then said
"I could use a snack right now too, you know?~"

Y/N leaned in as well and then they both started to kiss each other with love, feeling lust. Moan time to time before separating for air, Blitzø started to kiss Y/N neck, Making sure to claim him all over his neck, leaving (soon to be) hickeys and bite marks.
Y/N sighed in pleasure, he had his tail intertwine with Blitzø, he took in Blitzø love. Blitzø soon stopped and looked at Y/N, Y/N grin, he then talked sweet to him.
"Oh, Blitzy, you're so handsome"
Blitzø smiled
"You're so strong~" Y/N leaned in closer

"What else?~" Blitzø asked with a soothing voice, wanting to hear more of his sweet compliments.
"And you know how to get the job done~"
Y/N whispered to him and then started to kiss his neck softly, Y/N loves to do that. He loves to leave so much marks on Blitzø all the time. Blitzø also didn't mind it, he loves it. He loved to know Y/N loves him.

Y/N kept kissing Blitzø neck, sucking, bitting, and nibbling time to time.
He began to leave marks all over his neck, made Blitzø moan softly a few times then making him moan loudly in pleasure as he kissed his sweet spot "Y/N~". Y/N smirks, he then abused that spot over and over again, having his tounge lick then he bit.
"Y/N~ agh~" Blitzø moan in pleasure.
Y/N them stopped and they looked at each other. "You look hot" Blitzø said with honesty and Y/N chuckled.
"It's sweet you think that, Blitzy~" Y/N then started to grind on Blitzø, moving side to side making Blitzø bite his lip.
Blitzø started to kiss Y/N again, he bit your lip for entry and Y/N didn't deny.
Blitzø wrapped his arms around Y/N waist, and Y/N wrapped his arms around Blitzø neck, resting his arms on Blitzø shoulders.
They where letting their snake like tounge explorer each other mouth moaning, moaning in each others mouth.
They kept making out, lust in the air with love.

The door opened "Oh, Sir, we just got back-"
Moxxie looked up and looked at them quickly slamming the door. "GOD AT LEAST LOCK THE DOOR!" He yelled walking away, feeling embarrassed that he walked in on them. They both stopped and Y/N looked at the door turning around a bit then laughed, Blitzø chuckled. Y/N looked at Blitzø then put his hand under his chin pulling him slightly close.
"I guess we have to finish out little snack later, Blitzy~" Y/N then got up and looked down at Blitzø.
Blitzø groans not wanting it to end
"God, Moxxie, bad timing." He mutters under his breath then looked up at Y/N "Okay, Okay, Fine..Wanna watch me go shoot some TV's?" He stand up as well slightly looking down at Y/N, Y/N chuckled.
"Yeah, sure, why not"
They walked out of the room, having their tails intertwining, welcoming back the gang.

--

-688 words

Hope you liked it!