Chapter 7

Guys the ongoing shot will be the Last shot of Solace❤️ After that I will start a New book "HIS FORCED BRIDE" In collaboration with my Jaaneman Didi❤️ Kabeerhumera so get ready to experience the extremest of Obsession.

Junoon ki Hadein hogi Paar❤️

______________________________________

"Pallavi! Kya main Uske dil se sacchi itna dur chala gaya? Jo Ladki mere se baat kiye Baghair ek din bhi nahi reh paati thi! Aa..Aaj maine kuch alag dekha us...usme!"

He said dragging a long puff, Pallavi felt bad seeing his voice choking.

"Sidhaanth! Please don't upset yourself now! Kal Aa rahi hain na Woh! Akshu ki Wedding shopping ke liye ! So Chill na Bub!"

Pallavi said making him realise about what she was trying to convey. Sidhaanth crushed the butt of his cigarette and called it a night.

*

"Papaaaa!!!!! Saanu Aunty Kab Aayegi?"

Aanya whined while making Sidharth chuckle. He was combing her hair, making her ready just then Priya entered the room.

"Arrey Bhaiya! Aap...Mujhe bol dete main Apni Aanyu ko Ready Kar deti na!"

She said wiping her wet hands on her dupatta. He smiled and looked at her, nodding his head defying her.

"It's Okay Priya! Waise bhi Tum Kaam kar rhi thi! Toh I thought Main hi Meri Beti ko ready kar doon!"

"Chachiiiii!! Please Akki Chachu ko Bolo na Saanu Aunty ko Call karein! Main Miss kar rhi hoon unhe!"

Aanya whined making Priya chuckle. The moment, Sidharth finished preparing her. Aanya rushed to Akshay.

"Chachuuuu!! Chachuuuu!"

Aanya shouted while Akshay quickly came out and pulled her in his arms. Pecking her cheeks, Akshay looked at her and asked her.

"Kya Huwa meri Aanya Chuhiya? Kyu Ghar ko Sar par utha Rahi hain!"

"Chachuu! Mai...Main Miss Kar rahi hoon! Koi bhi meri Baat nahi Maan raha hain!"

"Kise Meri jaan?", Akshay wiped her doe shaped moist eyes. 

"Saanu! Saanu Aunty ko! Pata Hain Chachu! Woh kitni Acchi hain! Kitni Beautiful Hain! Aanyu ko Bohot Pasand hain Aunty! Isiliye Aanyu unko Miss kar rahi hain!"

She said adorably making Heena ji stunned. In these whole five years, She never said that she missed her grandmother or any of the family members that too this soon. Akshay chuckled hearing her cute small praising and quickly dialled her number.While on the other hand, Saana was getting ready when her fiance called her.

" Babyyy!", 

Shravan gushed over the phone call, making her chuckle on his absolute kiddish fiance. It was the next day,  she was supposed to go out with the Grewal's for Akshay's wedding shopping.  

"Yes!?"

She said doing her regular morning routine. Just then, Her phone beeped. Giving a glance on her phone, she saw that Akshay was calling her.

"Shravan! I getting an important Call! Will call you back! Am So sorry darling!"

She said when Shravan smiled nodded his head.

"Work is always First My Love!"

"Thankyou!"

Saying so, She immediately picked up Akshay's call. She was about to greet when Akshay said making her smile.