Chapter 19

It was Akshay's Engagement day, Shehnaaz was getting ready when her phone rang up. It was a call from Sidhaanth, looking at the screen, she frowned. It was a Video Chat, never he did Video chats, well maybe in their childhood whenever they used to miss eachother, they did.

Picking up the call, He saw a distressed Sidhaanth. Looking all agitated and frustrated while his daughter was continuosly putting clips on his hair making Saana laugh,

"Madam! Haasa Bondho kore Aapni ki Ashben? Noyto E Amake Pareshaan kore debe!

( Madam! Will you stop laughing and come? Otherwise this little devil will Irritate me to no end!)",

He spoke in bengali in his Hindi accent making everyone laugh. While Heena ji took the phone and said which made Saana's heart made flutter,

"Arrey Saanu! Baccha Dekh na! Tujhe Chorr ke Yeh Shaitaan kisi ke Paas Ready hone ke liye taiyaar nahi hain! Zidd pakad ke baithi hain ki Saanu Aunty aayenge toh hi Frock dalungi aur lip balm lagaungi!"

Does the Kid love her so much? She knew that Was Anya loved her but never knew this much. She chuckled and said,

"Koi na Aunty ji! Main bass Aayi! Am almost ready! Bass sandal pehen rahi thi! Abhi aake meri chotu si devil ko Ready karti hoon!"

She said and hung up the call while Priya smiled and remembered what Akshay said her the previous day.

"Saana di! Itni kyu Protective hain Aanyu ko leke aur woh baat..' Aapni Sabse Keemti Cheez maine tumhe de di thi 6 saal pehele...Lekin Afsos tum uski Kadr nahi Kar paaye, Rather you left diamond in search of stones' ka kya matlab hain Bhaiya?"

She asked while serving him the dinner. That day, everyone was out of the house. Sidhaanth and Aniruddh were supposed to return late, While the elders were out to attend a function.

"Pyaar! Bhabhi...Pyaar aisi ek cheez hain na joh Insaan ko Sabse Takatwar bhi Bana sakti hain aur sabse Weak bhi!"

He said making her stunned. Just then, something clicked her mind when she snapped at Akshay,

"You mean Saana Di used to Love Bhai?"

Priya asked to which Akshay nodded sadly with a smile. Priya covered her mouth being all stunned,

" Toh..Toh phir Kyu...Kyu they aren't together?"

She asked when Akshay sighed and looked at the watch. He noticed that it was only ten past eight, there's still three or more hours left for everyone to return.

"Kismaat! Sabki kismaat tumhari jaise nahi hoti hain na Priya! Bhai kabhi Bata hi nahi paaye! Unke liye humesha Family... Family.... Family! Whereas Saanu ke liye Humesha..Bhai ki Khushi, Bhai ki Pasand, Bhai ki socch...Sab kuch Bhai se shuru hota tha aur bhai pe hi khatam."

He said and sighed and started the long story of Saana and Sidhaanth.

Flashback:-

It was the day where Saana met Sidhaanth for the first time. Till then, the little Saana couldn't understand why she has been preferring for his attention, his care, His time. He always used to find him to play with him. Like this another year went full of friendship and adoration.

Saana was in class 6th while Sidharth in 7th and Akshay , Anirudh in first standard. It was evening when all three of them, i.e, Akshay, Saana and Sidharth were running behind eachother, playing around. Just then Sidharth fell on the ground and he got a deep cut on his knee. Akshay laughed on his big brother, while Saana's eyes turned moist seeing him hissing. She quickly bend down and gasped seeing the blood oozing out of his knee.