Chapter 10

"Aunty ji! Woh Pathi ji aa gaye?"

Saana asked Heena ji who was in the kitchen with Priya and Gauri, Akshay's mother.

"Nahi! Nahi Aajao Baith jao!",

She said and was about to ask Priya to serve water when Saana quickly held her hand.

"Arrey! Nahi nahi! Aunty ji! Aap toh Treat Aise kar rahi hain jaise Guest hain! Aap Ruko! Main Khud Kitchen se Le lungi!"

Saying so, She quickly moved and picked up the Water bottle not before hugging Gauri ji and Priya.

"Umm...Meri Gudiya Kaha hain Aunty?"

She asked when Priya chuckled and flipped the Parathas.

"Didi! Jabse Usko Pata Chala hain na, Tabse She is jumping around the whole house saying 'Saana Aunty Aayegi! Yuppiee!'."

Saana smiled hearing Priya and was about to move towards the Hall room when Aanya entered the house.

"Saana Aunty!!!!"

She screamed out of joy and ran towards her, Saana smiled wholeheartedly picking up the little soul in her arms. Smothering her face with kisses, She hugged her tightly. 

"Aa gayi Meri Baby!"

She gushed and settled her down on her lap when Aanya started her endless baby gibberish talks. While Saana was hearing her with a very intersting look on her face. Seeing, the sight Priya smiled and looked at Gauri.

"Chaachi! Saana Di dekho kaise Apni Aanyu ko Pyaar karti hain Jaise ki Khudki Bacchi ho!"

She said making Gauri smiled painfully looking at the Girl. Gauri and Priya was very close to eachother, She has always treated her like her own Daughter-in-law.

"Jab Saana Aanyu ke Baap ko Itnaa toot ke Pyaar ki thi Toh Bhala Aanya ko kaise nahi Karti? Sidhaanth ki toh Har Cheez Saanu ko Pasand thi!"

Gauri said dropping a bomb on Priya's head. While Priya snapped at her, who was looking at Sana with a tearful eyes. Her heart clenched by seeing how effortlessly that girl was hiding her pain, plastering a smile over her lips.

"Matlab? Saana Di Aur Bhaiya ke beech mein Kuch tha? Agar kuch tha toh Why didn't they end up together?"

Priya asked being absolutely perplexed about the history of Sidhaanth and Saana had. The story which only their few people knew, The story which only Akshay knew from Beginning to End.

"Bataungi! Kabhi!"

She said shrugging off, avoiding the painful topic.

"Nahi! Chachi! Aap...Aapko Meri Kasam! Mujhe Aaj hi Jaan na hain! Aisa kya Huwa tha Bhaiya aur Saana Chatterjee ke beech!"

Priya said in a determined tone while Gauri ji sighed and looked at her with defeated eyes.

"Thik hain!"
______________________________________

It was Evening when, Sidhaanth came home and saw the whole family was chitchatting, he smiled seeing the Smiling face of Saana.

"Arrey! Lo! Sidhaanth bhi Aa gaya!"

Gauri ji said the moment her pair of eyes fell upon him. She smiled and quickly welcomed him.

"Sidhanth! Aaja baith Aur haan! Pathi Ji ne Kaha hain Ki Parso Hum Path rakh sakte hain!"

Heena ji said handing him over the bowl of Ice Cream. Sidhaanth widen his eyes having the Ice cream.

"Well! That's Great!"