Chapter-1

Alpha Kim Dougan rushed to the pack house, he was outside for patrolling when his pregnant Mate Mind linked him, he can feel her pain through the mate bond.

His Mate is just 8 months, this is too early, he know the risk of pregnancy, they were careful right from the beginning of pregnancy.

He opened the door to find the pack doctor and a maid attending his Mate, he rushed towards his mate's side, giving her the comfort she needed.

“Park, How’s she?” Alpha Kim asked the pack doctor worried.

“Luna’s condition is getting worse, crowning had already started, hopefully she will give birth in few minutes”

After a painfully long hour, Luna gave birth to twin boys. While Doctor examined the infants, Alpha Kim was doing his best to relive his mate’s pain through their Mate bond, who had fainted due to exhaustion.

"Park, how are the babies” Alpha asked the Doctor with a look of concern, noticing the worried look on the pack doctor's face.

“Alpha, Younger one is healthy, but the older is born with a weak heart” He informed, handing the Elder infant to the Alpha, who can already sense how weak the baby is.

Alpha Kim feared something like this to happen, but atleast one of the baby is healthy.

Before he could speak anything, A black hooded figure appeared on their doorsteps, Both Beta Park and Alpha Kim gasped with fear.

She came to collect her debt.

She came for one of the babies

Alpha Dougan knows how much he and his mate tried to have babies, they needed a heir to succeed the pack, As a last choice he resorted to black magic, where he summoned a diety, to be exact a Dark witch. He asked her for a heir, he wanted a child of his blood, the powerful Kim blood.

She agreed to fulfill his wish, but on one condition, he have to give one of his child to her.

Alpha Kim thought about it for a minute, she told him that he will have twins, so even if he gave her one, he will have one with him, to succeed him, his heir.

He immediately agreed.

Only his wife and Pack doctor Mr park, who is also his best friend know about this.

2 weeks after the Witch granting his wish, his wife got pregnant, as months passed, he forgot about this until now, seeing her standing in his doorsteps, he is filled with dread.

He gulped as she moved towards him.

“Mine” She Asked, extending her hands, making both the Beta and Alpha shiver at her hoarse but Dark voice.

Without a ounze of hestitation Alpha Kim handed her the baby in his hands, he know this baby is weak, born weak is a disgrace to Kim bloodline and there’s no way he is having a weak child.

But the witch immediately accepted the baby, under her hood, they saw her lips curl into a smile as she gazed at the baby, she will be sacrificing soon.

“He will have no right over your pack or heritage, but once that pure soul is broken, he will claim him as his, his alone” The witch Informed, her dark magic swirling around the baby before Alpha Kim can longer can feel the pup.

The pup in her hand is no longer his, the baby is now hers.

But did he care? Well even if the baby managed to make it alive, which is most likely not going to happen as the witch will most probably sacrifice the infant for her evil doings. The child he gave away won’t have claim over the Pack, so he won’t be a threat for his heir.

Alpha nodded his head before the witch disappeared in a black smoke.

When the Luna woke up, her Mate and doctor told her that one of the baby was born with weak heart and died minutes after birth. To avoid the grief at the sight of dead infant, Alpha already ordered to bury the infant.

Alpha Kim also made sure that the maid who attended Luna’s pregnancy was sworn to secrecy about the fact that Luna gave birth to twin boys.

Next day, a happy news was announced to the pack that their Luna gave birth to a healthy baby boy.

His name was announced in the following day by Kim Dougan infront of the whole pack.

Kim Taehyung, son of Alpha Kim of Blood Moon pack.

Whole pack celebrated the birth for a month.

Taehyung grew up to a 13 year young boy, buzzing with energy, he was energetic and fierce, raised to uphold the Kim name. Everyone was sure that the boy will present as an Alpha, even looking at the way he demanded respect and authority with a single gaze.

But the happiness didn’t last long, as their pack fell victim to the rogue attacks frequently.

Many members were killed on the attacks, they were forced to go on hiding, The once powerful Kim pack is no longer as it used to be.

As if it fell under some sort of curse.