chapter -2

Taehyung sleepily rubbed his eyes as he walked towards his closet to find clothes, he finally choose a plain white t shirt and black jeans.

Today is his first day at college, his family moved here only a week ago.

What’s the irritating part is that he have to attend College where children of Celestane, Solar and Jeon pack attend.

He grit his teeth in annoyance, those three are alianced pack, and played a major role in overthrowing Bloodmoon pack.

He have a deep hatred especially for Jeon pack, who is the most powerful Pack right now.

After freshing up, he went downstairs to see his Mom Aeri packing lunch for them.

“Tae, you are ready? Come have your breakfast” his mom told with a smile, but he can easily sense the worry in her face.

“Mom, what’s wrong?” Taehyung asked concerned.

“Its your first day at college, it’s just that I am just worried about…” she struggled to form proper sentence.

“Mom, I can take care of myself, if that’s what you are worried about” Taehyung gritted through teeth in anger, knowing exactly what his mom is talking about.

“If you are worried about anyone getting hurt, then it must be them who should be afraid, you know how Tae almost killed that Alpha jerk who tried to bully me” Jimin spoke as he entered the room, taking a seat and pouring a glass of milk for himself.

Taehyung just scoffed and rolled his eyes.

He remember how those arrogant Alphas tried to bully him and Jimin, only to be beaten to pulp by Taehyung. Jimin is Son of their Pack doctor Mr park. Mr and Mrs park died during one of the attack, Taehyung's parents took Jimin under their care, who is close to Taehyung's age.

Jim and Taehyung are like brothers, Taehyung is extremely protective over Jimin, who is a Omega.

Aeri just sighed, she is worried about her children, she know Taehyung is strong and perfectly capable of protecting himself and his brother, but what can he do to those Alpha’s.

Afterall he is a Omega himself.

Not just a simple Omega, but a True blooded Omega.

‘I just hope everything goes fine’ she thought to herself.

Name - Kim TaehyungAge - 21Pack - Blood Moon packRank - True blood OmegaParents - Kim Dougan (Alpha), Kim Aeri (Beta)

Name - Kim Taehyung
Age - 21
Pack - Blood Moon pack
Rank - True blood Omega
Parents - Kim Dougan (Alpha), Kim Aeri (Beta)

Friends - Park Jimin, Bogum, Baekhyun
D