chapter-4

(Taehyung p.o.v)

Finally it’s break time, Jimin messaged me that he is canteen along with baekhyun, without wasting time, I grabbed my bag and walked towards canteen.

I was on the verge of snapping, this stares and whispering are starting to get on my nerves.

I spotted Jimin and Baekhyun on the corner, I was walking towards them when one Alpha guy blocked my path.

We was staring at my face with a ugly smile

“What do you want?” I asked disinterested

“you” he replied shamelessly, now staring at my lips.

“Excuse me” I scoffed at him.

Next second he was moving closer to me, he then put his hands on my shoulder with a lecherous look on his face.

Really dude??

I wasn’t interested in a fight today, but if this jerk want to get his ass whooped so badly, who am I to deny it.

Swinging my arm, I punched him on his face, making him stumble backward, If he is lucky he won’t have to deal with a broken nose.

I could hear gasps and whispers all around They might have thought that I am some weak defenseless Omega.

Sorry to disappoint you losers.

I closed my eyes to calm my breath, then I walked towards my friends, who were giving me “Really! On the first day itself” Look.

I hugged baekhyun, inhaling his calming scent, Baekhyun is a Alpha, we have know each other since childhood.

Jimin had came with me till midway to college morning, only to remember that he forgot to bring his ID card, so he went home with Baekhyun to get it. I am sure, they also decided to ditch classes for an ice cream, because of these two idiots I had to spend half of the day alone, attending boring long ass classes.

Three of us have classes together next, so after eating, we went to the class.

Classes have already begun, Professor was taking roll call, when two guys barged inside. Without waiting for Proffessor’s reply they walked towards their seats, which happen to be infront of us.

The professor didn’t even tell them anything, he ignored this as if it’s usual and went on to continue the roll call. The students were staring at one of the guy with wide eyes.

I can tell that both of these guys are Alpha, but one among them, The Raven hair, he gave out a Strong intimidating aura.

‘Show off’ I though with a eye roll

“we are Late again, because you took so long to finish your damn toast” The Raven head spoke giving his friend an annoyed look.

“Because I wanted to savior my food slowly enjoying the taste, unlike you” His friend whined as they took seat.

“Just sit here and do what you do best” The Raven head growled

“And that is?”

“Nothing”

The raven head, immediately put up his ear phone and started to scribble something in his book, while his friend starting playing game on mobile.

“KIM YUGYEOM” the teacher called

“Present” the boy playing the game shouted

“JEON JUNGKOOK”

“He is also present” The boy, Yugyeom shouted again, while his friend didn’t even hear the name and continued scribbling while listening to some blast music.

But the name catched my attention, not only mine, but Jimin and Baekhyun's too. Three of us shared a long look.

Jeon Jungkook

A Jeon

So he is the great Jeon Jungkook, The True blood Alpha about whom the whole college was talking about.

I heard that the Jeon heir is attending this college, but I didn’t expected him to be in the same class as mine.

No wonder he is acting like a Freaking king, as no one will dare to speak anything against him.

I was shocked when I learned that Son of Jeon Eun is a True blood Alpha.

True blood are very rare, they can easily make a powerful Alpha submit to them. They are the most superior rank, they are above everyone else. True blood are said to possess very high intelligence, strength and healing power, but at the same time they are very destructive. They will kill anyone and everything in sight if they lost their control.

I can feel Jimin beside me getting tense as time passed, Omega's are easily affected by the Superior Rank Alpha, and the true blood Alpha is clearly affecting Jimin.

I gritted my teeth in anger, I hate seeing fear in Jimin.

I placed my hands on Jimin, my thumb tracing his palm in a soothing way, I can feel Jimin getting relaxed.

Finally the class is over.

I immediately dragged Jimin out of the class, with Baekhyun following us.

I don't want that stupid True blood Alpha anywhere near me or my friends.

I cursed under my breath, I was too lost in anger that I didn't notice bumping into someone.

Both Jimin and I fell down.

I was about to yell at the whoever it was

When I heard two voices.

"Mate"

"Mate"

Who do you think those voices belong to??

Any guesses??