Cafetaria

Next day

I woke up and got ready for school. I came down and left the home by tiptoeing. I went to the convenience store. I bought 1 triangle kimbap and a coke.

At school

I went to my class and sat on my desk. The cut in my lips became kinda invisible, well that's a good thing I thought to myself. The class began at 7:30 and ended in 8:10 a long class. Then from 8:15 to 9;00 was a another class. The classes ended. I yawned and packed my stuff and wandering what could be today's menu for breakfast.
(Damn I love food 😋)

At cafeteria

Today's menu was an apple, waffle,m&ms and milk. Kids food right? Yeah it is but I love ittt! I was eating and I felt someone sit in front of me. I looked up and saw three boys standing in front of me. One was hyunbin.

Hyunbin: " hey Y/N mind if I sit here with my friends?"
???1: "do you even know her?"
???2: "how do you two know each other?"
Hyunbin : "shut up guys let me and her talk."
Y/N : "yeah, you'll can sit here I don't have problem."
???2: "aww, thank youuuu!!! By the way I'm Won, park sung won"
Y/N: "heyyyy nice to meet you won I'm Y/N, kang Y/N"
???1: "hello, I'm kaita, terazono kaita. I'm from Japan."
Y/N: "owaaaahhh~~~ that's so cool."
Hyunbin: "can you guys sit now? Or you'll stand and imma sit."

I smiled. I felt pretty comfortable around them. They are very warm and friendly. I loved how much they were comfortable with talking to me and it made me comfortable too.