Nightover

Y/N POV:

Umm so whatever gotta make dinner... let's see what I have in the kitchen.

"Uhmm chicken breast, and some leftover rice,,, gonna make some fried rice and chicken! I love chicken"

I make some for myself and suho he will be back home soon.

*Ding dong*

"Oh suho is here!"
I opened the door but suho wasn't the only one in front of the door, he was with hyunbin.

"Heyy Y/N!"
"Nonna I bought hyunbin hyung! He told me you guys know each other."
"Yeah I know him" I awkwardly smiled cuz smiling is a good habit lol.

"Ummmhummm did you made something!?!?" Suho asked being excited. "Yeah I cooked some dinner for you and me" I said as I helped him to take his coat off.
"Hyunbin, why don't you stay overnight with us tonight?"
"Mom is not home too! It's gonna be fun!!!" suho said.
Hyunbin gives a confusing look and said, "your mom was not home and you were alone the whole time!?"
"Yeah, well it's not a problem anymore."
"Oh I see." He said
"OMGGGG NONNA DID YOU MADE CHICKEN AND FRIED RICE!??! WOAHHHH~~~" Suho said while screaming from the kitchen.
"Yes I did!" I quietly yelled back.

I help to took off the coat of hyunbin. I hanged both of the coats beside the door and walked inside with him. Hyunbin literally followed me like a lost kid. How cute right?

"Hyunbin sit in the sofa, why are you standing?" I told him to sit cuz I can see how lost he was at that moment.
"Yeah,thanks."

I went to the kitchen and bought him a glass of orange juice cuz I actually don't know what to do. >~<

"Oh thanks!"
"You're welcome."

"NONNA CAN YOU SERVE THE FOOD?! ITS HOTT!!!" I heard suho yelling again from the kitchen...

"Gosh, this kid..." I said with a tired vibe.
"Hehehehehe you're brother is cute"
"He's not gay" I said with a blank expression.
"DID I ASKED YOU!?!" Hyunbin got frustrated and his ears became red.
I laughed and went back to the kitchen.

I served in three plates, I didn't knew what it will be enough for 3 of us. But then I remembered mom usually throws the food away if it's not enough for 3 of us and she didn't throw this that mean there Is enough food for 3 people.

I called the boys to eat.
We 3 ate and talked about necessary unnecessary small things.

Suho went to his room after sometime of watching tv. Hyunbin was still watching tv. I was washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen.

"Hyunbin-ahh are you gonna sleep with suho?" I asked out of blue.
"Yeah maybe if he doesn't mind..."
"Okay then,," I turn off the lights of the kitchen and knocked suho's door. But I think he was already asleep. I don't wanted to disturb him cuz he came from work.

"Hyunbin I'm sorry I think he is sleep, and I don't wanna disturb him.. You can sleep in my room instead if you want." I said him with a sad and cold expression.

"No, no you don't need to be sorry! I would love to sleep in your room if you don't mind."
"No no I won't mind! You can come to my room! Here follow me."

A/N:
—————————- I know there is mom dad, sunhi's room and guest room left but who cares! I'm gonna make it romantic hehe———————————-