Sleep with me

Y/N PoV:

I look at hyunbin's shocked face... as expected in school no one knew I am a gamer.
"Hey are you gamer?" Hyunbin asked
"Yeah I'm am but not a professional one" I laughed.
"Ohhh wow that's so cool! What game do you play?"
"Recently I'm into league of legends, it's super fun!"
"Wowwowow!!! Hold up!!!! I play it tooo!!!!"
suddenly I felt butterflies in my stomach Like wtf- howwww is it destiny?
(A/N: lmaoooooo I'm dying skskskskj it's so cringe but worth it)

"Give me you're id so we can play together sometime if you want"
"Yeah sureee I would love to!"
"It's mine.."
"Okkk this is minee "Y/Niiieeew"
"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHY IS IT SO UNIQUE YET HELLA FUNNY" Hyunbin laughed his lungs out
"Yaaaaa don't laugh it's unique" I said as pout.

Hyunbin PoV:

I laugh so hard after hearing her username lmao I can't control and the way she was pouting and being angry cutely make her more smoll like tiny...

I stopped laughing and looked at her she is cute and it's true now fight me!

"Yaaaa what are you looking at?!?" She said becoming more angry and pouty it's so cute of her.

"Ok ok imma stop now... anyways let's go to sleep..."
" as you're the guest you can sleep in my bed imma sleep in the couch" She was getting out of the room I grabbed her hand.
"What?"
I can see blush on her face is it because of me?
"Stay with me?" I I blurred out my thoughts and I can see how shocked she was even tho her cheeks were already red.