two ghosts

millie's pov:-

"so, your three car choices. first one, 2014 Porsche 918 Spyder, originated from germany. its a convertible", gaten introduced the first car to me.

"wow...this car looks...", i started but trailed off.

"dope?", gaten asked, smiling. i nodded, eyes widened.

"i know. okay next car. this one's called the 1970 Buick GSX. origin from USA, and its a coupé", gaten said to me, motioning at the second car.

"damn...your car choices are fire, gaten", i complimented him. he smiled.

"i know, i know"

"mhm"

"and here's the third one. its a 1993 honda integra; origin from japan. pretty basic i'd say, but perfect for beginners. now its up to you, which car you want to select", gaten said, turning to me.

"will i only get one chance at choosing?", i asked him, raising my eyebrows.

"eh, i dont know", gaten said.

"why dont we start upgrading her cars as she gets better at driving?", maeve put an idea forward.

"i actually think that's a good idea", finn said.

"same here", ximena said.

"guess, thats what we're doing. fine then, let's go with the honda for now", i said to them.

"very well, here's your keys", gaten said, handing me the keys. i gently took it from his hands.

"come on come on, throw me the keys, im gonna drive the car to our race track. it's a clear road there, will be a great place to learn", y/n said to me, stretching her hand to get the keys.

"i- okay", i said, throwing her the keys, which she caught with practiced excellence.

"lets go", y/n said, getting inside the honda integra and starting it up.

i watched as everyone got into their own cars. maeve saw me looking in her direction.

"what? like my 2008 yottsume halberdier EVX, princess?", maeve said me, smirking and raising one eyebrow.

"how do all of you remember these tough car names", i asked her after she just recited the long name of her car.

"it just comes to you when you love your car as much as you love yourself", she said to me.

"kinda weird dude", i said to her, walking over to the car i was newly given.

she shrugged and shook her head.

"we're different people", she said. i laughed and got inside my car.

"lets get going", y/n said, pushing the handbrake down. y/n's car took lead and all the others followed.

soon, we reached the race track and everyone got out of their cars.

"we're gonna take turns teaching you", ximena said to me and i nodded.

"i never agreed to this", maeve spoke.

"no one cares, we're doing this anyways. y/n go first", ximena said and y/n walked up to me.

"lets do this, shall we?", she said with a smile and i nodded. we both got inside the car.

"okay, watch my feet...here's the gas...the brake...and clutch pedals", she said, pointing to each one of them with her feet.

"this lever between us is the gear shift", she said, putting her hand on it and turning her head to see me.

"okay, i think i follow so far", i said, concentrating on whatever she was showing me.