1

Camila Cabello is a well known artist across the world, she's sold millions of copies of her albums and is a multi millionaire only at 24 years old. She loves to travel the world, she would love to have been everywhere in the world before she dies, kind of like a goal.

The LA girl was right now in her favourite place, Miami, she was driving through a part of the town she doesn't know when her tire pops.

"No, no no no no no" she said, she groans and parks the car, she gets out and looks at her popped tire

"Fuck" she muttered running her hand through her hair

She goes to call a repair shop but a voice stops her

"Need help?" She hears, she turns around and sees a young woman ask

"Uh, yeh please" she said, she young woman nods and walks over looking at the tire

"You got a spare?" The woman asked, camila shakes her head

"Then you're not going to get very far" the woman giggled causing Camila to smile softly

"I can tow you to the repair shop, it's just down the road" the woman with green eyes that Camila found herself staring at said.

"Okay, thank you" Camila said, she nods and the woman goes to get something from her truck and came back with a chain, camila gets in her car and the woman did the same.

As Camila was being towed to a repair shop she looked around at the little town she was in, kids playing, parents in the garden with drinks and snacks, it was the middle of summer. She smiles softly at how everyone was so at peace and happy, Camila has had a lot of stress on her the past couple of months, more than usual according to her management she needs to get more sales on her music, which she thought she was doing fine at not that she really cared about the numbers all that much anyway.

Camila was pulled out of her thoughts when she stopped, she looks to see she was at s repair shop she got out of her car and smiled at the woman who helped her.

"Thank you, I should pay you my bag is in my car one second" Camila said, though the woman stopped her.

"Pay me after I have fixed your car" the woman said, Camila smiles

"So you're the owner" Camila said, the woman nods

"It was my dads but he retired and gave the place to me, I work with my brother and my dog, who seems to be asleep on the job. Rocky I told you sleep on the job again you're fired, come on!" She yelled at the dog who got up and walked over, Camila giggles.

"He's so cute!" Camila said petting the dog

"Yeh he's alright" The woman said, Camila looks at her.

"What's your name?" Camila asked

"Lauren" the woman now known as Lauren said, Camila smiles

"I really like your name, I'm Camila" Camila introduced herself holding her hand out to shake Lauren's causing Lauren to chuckle.

"I know" Lauren said but still shook Camilas out stretched arm

"Oh" Camila blushed

"Yeh, you make that poppy music my sister won't stop playing, it's quite frankly annoying, especially at 2 in the morning" Lauren said removing the tire from Camila car.

"I'm sorry" Camila giggles, Lauren looks at her

"You should be your the root to all my headaches" Lauren said, Camila bites her lip with a blush

"Rocky, get me the tire" Lauren said, the dog just sat and looked at her

"Go" she said, when he didn't Lauren got up with a groan