2

Lauren woke up at 6am, she went downstairs and made herself some cereal and a coffee, She sat at the table eating while on her phone.

"Ugh lauren, are you ever going to wear clothes around the house?" Taylor said, lauren looks at her sister who was in a pyjama set then her boxers and sports bra she was wearing.

"Nope" lauren said, she got up with her empty cup and bowl and grabbed Rockys food putting that down along with a bowel of water.

"Rocky!!" She yells, he comes running downstairs and then to his food

"Lauren! What have I told you about yelling this time of morning?" Her mother came down in a robe and slippers.

"And put clothes on!" Her mother said sternly, Lauren groans

"Why should I? It's boiling outside I'm sure you can cook an egg on the floor" Lauren said, her mother looks at her.

"If you want to walk around naked get your own place" her mother said causing Lauren to groan

"I'm not naked Mom! I got boxers and a sports bra on and maybe I will get my own place!" Lauren said, her mother nodded.

"We've had this conversation every morning since you were 18 Lauren, you're 25 I'm still waiting" Clara her mother said, Lauren groans walking upstairs.

"I'm going out" Lauren said with a whine in her voice, she gets to her room and takes a shower and puts on some clothes shorts and a t-shirt and some slip on vans.

She packs a bag with stuff she'll need and goes downstairs, she grabs her trucks keys and calls Rocky to the truck.

She drives to the beach, she parks the car outside of a surf shop, she gets out of the truck getting Rocky out too and walks into the shop.

"Hey Niall" Lauren said, he looks up

"Hey Laur" he said and Pets rockys head

"Hey boy" Niall said, Lauren sits on the couch in the little shop

"Hey dude, what's it like living alone?" Lauren asked, Niall nods

"Awesome, play music as loud as I want, walk around naked, eat what I want, it's dope" he said, Lauren nods.

"Had that conversation with your mom again?" He asked, Lauren nods

"Yeh" she said, he chuckles

"You can crash here for a few days again" he said, Lauren nods

"Thanks bud" Lauren said, he nods they talk some more before opening the shop

As Lauren was helping a kid out with getting his first surf board the door opens making the bell go off.

"Rocky go help" she said, the dog walks over to the customer Lauren has yet to look at.

"Hey buddy" she hears and instantly remembers that voice, she looks at Camila who was playing with her dog.

"I think this one will be the best for you" Lauren said, the kid and his father smile

"Thank you!" The little boy said, Lauren nods

"Just go over to check out and you can ask Niall any questions he's the surfing expert" Lauren said, they thank Lauren and go over to Niall.

"Hey" Lauren said to camila, camila looks at her with a smile

"Hi" Camila said still crouched down petting Rocky

"Are you stalking me?" Lauren asked, camila giggles getting up