0.1| Glimpse Of The Forthcoming

Here is the very first promo of the book.

Forgive me if the chapters are short. It is to build a suspense or mystery as the chapters come.

***

"You will not come to the Das Haveli anymore. Neither you have a relationship with our family. Sumati, leave your daughter and come back with us."

"I have a request. Bondita should call me one final time as she gets a place to stay. With that condition, I can come back."

"Hmm. Done."

***

"Excuse me, do you know of any lodges here in the area?"

"None I know to my knowledge, My Lady. I can make arrangements at my Mansion for your stay there."

***

"Hi. Your name? I'm Somnath Roy Choudhary."

"Hello. I'm Bondita."

"You seem like a graduated woman. What's your degree?"

"I'm a Criminal Barrister. What about you?"

"Oh, am a Forensic Scientist working for the FBI."

***

"What is your name?"

"Bondita. Barrister Bondita."

"You don't have a surname?"

"No. Because I have been disowned."

***

"LISTEN GIRL!!! WOMEN AREN'T EQUAL TO MEN!! YOU BETTER LEAVE THIS PLACE!!"

"Really? What will you do when I take a step forward? Kill me?" 

"YOU INSOLENT-"

*Gun click*

"You Insolent what?"

***

"Maa, why are you crying?"

"Baba is missing, my child. It has been two days since he's come back."

"WHA-?!"

"Look at the consequences of you studying Bondita. God has punished you-"

"ENOUGH!"

***

This is the first promo of the book. Once again, I'm informing you all that the chapter will not be that long because I'm trying to create or build some suspense and curiosity at the end of each chapter.

And do share your views on the promo. Stay tuned, am signing off.

Please vote and comment.

Have a good day guys!