Chapter 4

Note: This chapter has a little bit of mature content.

POV Aleksander

He woke up early in the morning. Alina was still sleeping. Her head was lying on his chest covered by her hair. Aleksander breathed her scent, which was like some field flowers, like a sunny day. If the sunshine had a scent, it would have smelled like she.

He ran his hand through her dark hair. It was strange to him to wake up with someone else in his bed. Sometimes he could bring different women to his bed, but he had never allowed someone to stay all night until the morning. He preferred to sleep alone, with his nightmares.

But there wasn't any nightmare last nights, during which he slept with her. It was like she lighted his being even when she slept.

Is this how common life looks like? To wake up with your woman in your hands. To have this calmness inside. Perhaps, I forgot how it feels.

Alina opened her sleepy eyes and smiled.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" She mumbled.

"Oh, you're looking beautiful when you sleep." He kissed her forehead. "Good morning, my love."

"Good morning, it's so early. I think we can sleep a little bit more." She hid her face on his chest.

"Come on, my Alina. We planned to train in the morning after breakfast," he said and put a kiss on the crown of her head.

"We didn't agree with the time of training." She turned around and hid her head under the blanket.

"Really?" He tried to pull off the blanket from her head. She groaned with dissatisfaction.

"Hmm, I will make you wake up differently," he whispered to her ear. He started to kiss her neck, then shoulder. His hand went down her stomach. He bit the sensitive skin of her throat and left a red mark.

Hope the tracker will see this. Oh, he will see that she belongs to me.

"Tell me, Alina, tell me that you are mine," he murmured to her ear.

She took a deep breath when he touched her between her thighs.

"Yours," she moaned.

He inserted inside her not gently. She gasped.

"Say that again," he commanded. She tried to catch her breath.

"I'm yours," she cried out.

"Mine," he repeated, thrusting harder. He gripped her hair and bit the lap of her ear. "My Alina."

Just mine. I possess her body, soul, and power. Mine.

He liked the sound of her moans. He liked to hold her warm body in his hands. He even liked her lack of experience. She was made for him in the Making at the Heart of the World. And no one could stand between them, moreover, this filthy otkazat'sya.

Maybe, I should make them meet now. She will still smell like me, with my marks, with my seed inside her.

He felt her come, and then he released himself whispering sweet nothing to her ear.
After they were lying in each other's arms in silence, trying to catch a breath.
He was thinking about his own thoughts.

Why do I care so much about this boy? He is nothing. Am I jealous?

He sighed and held her closer, hiding his face in her hair.

Jealousy is not a feeling for a man like me.

She disturbed his thoughts with her whisper to his ear – "And you're mine, Aleksander."