Chapter 15

Note: I had a dream that someone left me a bad comment on AO3 😆 I woke up and check comments 🙃To be honest, all your comments inspire me 😌 🥰
This chapter is really mature😇 I was inspired by the book I read last week. So I decided to write something spicy 🌶😅 But I had trouble with it because I blushed like a beetroot while writing. When I opened Instagram after and saw the photo of the S&B cast, I blushed, even more, 😅 shame... shame... shame🤣

POV Alina

She was afraid to release their hug. It was like if she released him, everything would disappear, and they would come back to that horror. But his embrace tightened, and she felt herself safe.

    «Sorry that I lost my temper. I was out of my mind because of jealousy when I saw you with a tracker. And then your words in a coach,» he said.

    Alina chuckled. «Are you saying that you are jealous?» 

    She felt how his chest lifted as he took a breath. She didn't see his face, but she could guess how he was looking at that moment.

    «I was jealous. Out of myself. After your escape, after what I did, I understood that nothing would be the same,» he finally released her from his embrace, just to cup her face. His thumbs stroked her cheeks gently. «One more forgotten feeling for me. It's like I can kill anyone who touches you.»

    «Just stop talking about killing someone. It sounds really weird, with knowing that you are capable of that,» she said, smiling a bit.

    She felt his lips on hers and closed her eyes. After all these weeks, she felt how much she missed the taste of his lips.

    His hand ran from her cheek to her neck and stopped on the antler. He exhaled against her lips.

    «We should find the way to figure out what to do with that,» he tilted his head, looking at the collar. «It looks...» he bit his lower lip.

    «Terrible,» she continued after him.

    «I will speak with David. He is the best Durast I have ever known.»

    «And he did that,» she replied.

    He sighed, «I'm so sorry, Alina.»

    «You've said sorry at least a hundred times for the last hour,» she said.

    «And that doesn't change how shitful I feel about what I did. Maybe you changed your mind about killing a tracker?» He raised his eyebrows.

    «Aleksander!» She shoved him onto the couch. «I told you to stop talking about killing. Especially Mal.»

    He rolled his eyes, demonstrating discontent. She snorted, shaking her head. Then he took her hand and pulled her closer to him.

    They were lying on a couch in silence. His head was on her stomach, and he wrapped his hands around her waist. She was playing with his hair. It was for the first time in a long time, that she felt such calm.

    "Aleksander," she broke the silence.

    "What, my love?"

    "When did you realize that you love me? For real?"

    He lifted his head a little to look at her, wrinkling his forehead.

    "Strange question," he said.

    "Answer," she ran her hand through his thick hair.

    Aleksander sighed and settled his head back on her stomach.