[CP] Masky x Self harm!Reader //static//

**TRIGGERWARNING**

Mentions of self harm, violents and death

As long as you remember you lived in this orphanage. All you knew about your parents was that they died in a bad car accident when you were an infant. It was a miracle you survived that day without getting badly injured. You weren't too happy about the fact that you were still alive though. You have always been an outcast, the other kids never really accepted you, no matter how hard you tried. So eventually you gave up.

You sat on the couch in the small living room, rather something like a play room, and scribbled arround in your small notebook. Eversince you were little you loved drawing. As you finished your scribble of an angel with broken wings, you smiled lightly.

Just then three girls along with two guys appeared infront of you. You quikly got up of your seat, grabbing your notebook tightly and tried to move passed them. Of course they wouldn't let you go. One of the girls harshly grabbed your arm. "Let me go.", you mumbled quietly as you kept struggling to get out of her grip. "Did you say something? I can't hear you!", she laughed viciously. "I said let. Me. Go!", you halfway shouted. "Oh, it can talk!", another girl stated in amusement. You tried to pull yourself out of her grip as she suddenly let go and you hardly fell onto the floor. One of the guys stepped closer and bend down to your level, a big grin on his face as he grabbed your hair. You winced in pain as he pulled on it. The other guy ripped the notebook out of your hand. You tried to get it back as the other one pulled you back by your hair. "Give it back!", you cried. "Let's see what that loser is hiding in here!", one of the girls said, giggling. The bullies looked through the pages for a few seconds. "Trash, trash, trash. Look at those scrabbles she's such a psycho!", they laughed in amusement as they started to rip the pages out and toss them across the floor. You cried letting your head hang lowly, still in the harsh grip of the boy. He let go of you and it was only a second of relieve you felt before they started kicking and beating you up. You curled up in a ball covering your face. Hoping for all of this to stop you pressed your eyes shut.

This was everyday life for you and it didn't seem to ever stop. The adults didn't give a shit about you, while the other kids would hurt you everyday. It was late at night by now and you were sitting in your small bedroom. Everyone was asleep at this hour and you took the opportunity to climb out the window and take a walk through the forest near the building. It became a habit for you, like a need to go to the forest every night. You never slept much anyway so you used the little amount of time you had to spend your time out here.

You slowly walked arround, taking in the calming scent of the forest. It was really dark but you could still make out the shapes and shadows of the tall trees surrounding you. You always loved how peaceful this place was. You have been walking for quiet a while before you slowly sat down at one of the trees, leaning your back against it. All you were wearing were some black shorts, a grey t-shirt and an old white jacket. It was definetely not warm enough for this time of year and your body was ice cold but you didn't care at all.

Once you were sure there was no one besides you, your hand made it's way to the pocket of your jacket, looking for the tiny object inside. When you found it you grabbed it carefully pulling it out, not to cut your hand in the process. You glanced at the metallic little object before your gaze found your left leg. The many scars some old some new. Some were barely even visible anymore. You've found comfort this way for years by now and it never really bothored you. Why would you want to stop? It always helped you and you never really cared about people judging you.

You enjoyed the sharp pain it left, when you drew the blade across your soft, (s/c) skin. It left a deep cut and a lot of blood seeping through and dripping down your leg. You made a few more cuts before you moved on to your arm repeating the whole process. You smiled softly at all the blood it gave you a weird sense of relieve.