Wattpad Original

2021 Watty's Awards

Hi everyone!

I am truly so grateful and excited to say that "Just for Tonight" has WON A WATTY!!!

I can't even believe that I won a Watty. I've been on Wattpad for 7 years and always loved the Watty's Awards. I loved the celebration of people's hard work and I always wanted to win one. I wrote "Just for Tonight" over quarantine, and it was an incredible experience to just thoroughly love what I was writing from when the idea was just a thought I had in the shower, to when I had to re-read it a thousand times for typos. I'm so proud of my book and what I've accomplished.

Thank you SO much for supporting me and my book and helping me get it out there!! I read every comment I get on my book because it just makes me so happy to see people loving it. Thank you guys so much for your support and love towards this book. Every comment makes me so happy and I read everything you guys comment or post about my book. THANK YOU.

Truly so grateful and happy right now, thank you so much to the Wattys and Wattpad. I am SO EXCITED!! THANK YOU!! TheWattys Wattpad

Thank you SO MUCH again for the Watty, I'm never gonna shut up about I'm so happy. Truly thank you so so much.

I'M SO HAPPY. JUST FOR TONIGHT HAS A WATTY BABYYYY!!!