Wattpad Original

Spin-Off Announcement - Just for This Year

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited to announce that I'm writing a spin-off for Just for Tonight, called Just for This Year.

This book will star... drumroll please... Scarlett's younger siblings, Sam and Lila. The first chapter has already been posted, so please go give it some love and attention!

Here's the description:

-

Lila and Sam. Sam and Lila.

Ever since the Alvarez twins were born, that's how it always was. It was always Lila and Sam. Always Sam and Lila.

Lila wants to enjoy her senior year, she wants no pressure. Sure, she might regret quitting the soccer team, but she wants no more responsibilities. Those plans are quickly ruined when the kicker of their school's football team is out with an injury. They need someone to replace him, and they turn to the retired soccer star. And much to Lila's dismay, football captain Ashton Westbrook is tasked with getting her ready for their first game. But it's fine, it's just for this year.

And as for Sam? Well, he catches the eye of nearly every person in their year. But unfortunately for Lila, the only person he really wants is their mutual best friend, Charlie Anderson. Keep in mind, she's deemed him strictly off limits to preserve the trio's friendship. She'll just have to deal though, considering he's the only one who Sam hasn't been able to push away yet. And when Sam joins the school play to be closer with Charlie, he has no choice but to see him everyday. His sister will be fine- if she ever finds out, that is. And she's too caught up in her own lies to even notice. Besides, it's just for this year.

As the twins life gets more and more separate and convoluted, they might find their likelihood for self-sabotage increase with each day of their senior year. But at least it's just for this year... right?

-

I am beyond excited for this story. I hope you guys aren't disappointed that it's not a Jace and Ethan story. I've always said that I'd love to write a story for them if I get an original idea that I love, but I just haven't gotten one yet. I really hope I do soon, though!

Let me know what you think of the new book! I'm so excited to write more about the Alvarez family.

First chapter is up!!!! Go give it some love :)

Have a great day and hope you enjoy my new book!!!