Chapter 3

This chapter was supposed to have mature content but I'll be cutting it off here. You know, for censoring lol. Full chapter will be on Ao3 because I said so. So. Please enjoy this kinda censored chapter hahaha

The mature part isn't actually that important. I just put it there for practice and because it was part of Micchan's plan.

Edit: Nvm, imma put them in. It's just implied stuff anyway and the extra chap makes no sense without it.

*****

Takemichi blew out a puff of smoke, cigarette tucked between her fingers. She stared at the view below her, body leaning on the balcony's railing. The autumn breeze rushing past her causes goosebumps to raise but she doesn't care.

She remembers her first timeline. Her first life. Her first work. Her first crush. Her first heartbreak. Her first death. Her first time travel.

She used to be a freelancer, going out and about working daily to keep herself alive. She remembers separating from her parents only to become an independent failure of a daughter. She used to apologize for every little thing she did. Even a can of beer was worth more than her self worth.

That was her life.

She remembers almost killing a couple of bullies messing with her best friend's little brother, Naoto, after a bad day of getting beaten up with the Mizo Middle gang because of her worthless cousin. Her rage immediately dissipated as soon as she heard sobs and saw a bloody teen in her hold.

She'd let them go because she was a good person. She wouldn't kill for no reason.

"12 years from now, you and Hina-chan will die from a gang called Toman. I don't know anything else aside from what I heard in the news. Please protect Hina-chan for me."

"I will."

"Oh and don't tell anyone about what happened tonight, Nao-kun."

"Yeah... I won't."

She and Naoto shook hands on it.

That was the start of her timeleaping journey to save Hinata from her death.

Thinking back on it now, she really was a disappointment. It must be the reason why Tetta broke up with her in the first timeline. She wasn't good enough even as a substitute.

A failure.

But Takemichi became a better person with her second chance in living in the past. She slowly saved her friends, foiling Tetta's plans one by one and bit by bit, Tetta became attracted to her. To her figure, her looks, her smiles and meaningful gazes, and her usefulness.

She knew that it was working when their relationship became a little warmer. The kisses and nights spent together were proof. She just needed to be better. She should be better.

She did become better.

Better at fighting, better with her studies, better with loving became worse than Kisaki Tetta.

She remembers the first time she showed her devotion to him. The feeling of the collar she once wore still fresh in her mind. It was leather with a gold tag, his initials were engraved on it.

She remembers stripping her clothes off and kneeling before him like a desperate whore begging to spend the night with him for a measly piece of molding bread. Shuji was behind him, enjoying the free show he was given with his hand fisting his dick.

She remembers the feeling of Tetta's hand on the back of her head, his thrusts and the feeling of his cock hitting the back of her throat. His praises going over her head as he continued humiliating her in front of his most important pawn.

She remembers the painful stretch of her mouth and Shuji's wandering hands as he joined them. Tetta did nothing to stop him and Takemichi had no say about it.

The next day her body was littered in bruises and her voice gone.

She stayed home for a whole week.

While Tetta was gloating about his control over her, she was already moving on with her plan. She paid a hefty sum of money to his informants to give him altered information.

From then on she destroyed Tetta slowly, stripping him of his power while giving him the comfort he needed for every failure that she caused. She repeated this cycle of being needy and being needed until he lost faith in everything he believed in.

Everything but her.

The feeling of arms around her waist and lips on her neck snapped her out of her thoughts. She leaned back to press against the firm body behind her, humming as she does so.

"What's wrong, darling?"

She asked, hand expertly extinguished the cigarette before throwing it to the side. Tetta cringed at the smell of smoke, pulling away from the hug he initiated and taking two steps back.

"You were taking too long with your smoke break. You've made me wait long enough."

Takemichi chuckled at the action as she turned around to capture his lips, shamelessly prying his lips open with her tongue. Just the way he'd come to like.

Tetta led them in, hands on her thighs as he carried her to their bed ーtheir lips never parting for too long.

"I love you."

Tetta whispered as he lowered the both of them on the bed.

"Yes, you do."

You owe me this much after all.

"I love you."

He repeated like a prayer, sounding desperate. It bled in every touch he gave, in every kiss they made, and every praise he said. Takemichi didn't respond, opting to enjoy words of love and desperation given to her as if she were a god.

Takemichi basked in it for all its worth.

She deserves this.

She deserves everything.

"I love you, baby."

Takemichi inhales sharply at the nickname, whimper escaping her at the feel of Tetta's nipping on her neck, leaving love bites in his wake.

"Just keep on loving me."

*****

See what I did there? Lmao I know I suck but I really have to drop this now. My grades are down so I'm putting my stories down~ I'll pick em up when I get it up again.

Also, I'm getting my second dose today~ Fitting day to end this right? No? Well, if my craziness activates again I'm gonna unpublish this chapter and post a better one.

Edit: I didn't get my second dose today because they lied about the date (nah they had something to do today so vaccinations were held off)

Posted: December 10, 2021