11%

🩸

Makkari was sat next to the woman, who was still unconscious, her whole body leaned forward so she had her arms resting on the table she was on and her head on her arms. She has been staring at her face ever since they had brought her here.

The mysterious woman had a very symmetrical face, her bottom lip slightly bigger than her top one, eyes perfectly shaped and well shaped eyebrows.

Her hair was black in long, thin braids that Makkari had placed to be draped over her shoulders instead of skewed all over the place.

She had small moles on her face, one next to the corner of her eyes and the other underneath her bottom lip. Along with the latter mole with a small scar starting above the corner of her top lip to the underneath of her bottom lip in a straight line.

There was no doubted that she was gorgeous. Even with the blood covering most of her face.

Makkari stood up and reached over to tap Druig's cheek to gain his attention. Once he looked up at her, she signed, "She's pretty."

He nodded, "She is, isn't she?"

It was hard to not admire the woman. Both of them from his perspective.

Sneakily, Makkari stood up in her seat once more to lean over the mysterious woman and used one of her fingers to trace her pointer finger down whatever part of her face that wasn't covered in blood.

What caused her to jump back through was when the blood started to move down the woman's face on its own. Druig had also seen this and stood up out of his seat in shock of what he was seeing. It was like it had a mind of its own as it seeped towards to her slightly opened mouth.

At the taste of the red substance, her eyes snapped open with a small gasp, crimson in color with black around the edges. She looked around the unfamiliar room and saw the two people standing on either side of whatever she was laying on (it felt like a bed but looked like a stone table).

A mischievous smile grew on her face as she sat up and swung her legs over the side of whatever she was sitting on where the woman as. Ziannia stood up to her full height, a good few inches above the woman's, making her feel just a little more power in the situation.

The smaller woman was beautiful no doubt. Black hair that was twisted into a few braids pulled together in the back into a ponytail, soft looking skin that was just slightly lighter than her own. Large doe like eyes stared up at her, slightly wide with shock at what she just witnessed but still determined to fight if needed.

Ziannia studied her for a second more, just like Makkari had done a few minutes ago, before raising a hand to her cheek, dragging her fingers softly down the side of her face. She stopped though at her chin, tilting her head up slightly.

"Hmm, what a beautiful specimen." She said under her breath, no malice in her tone or ill will, just a unusual softness in her voice that made Makkari almost lean into her touch.

She looked at her a second more before dropping her hand back down and started walking towards the door. But before she could leave, Druig stood in her way, staring down at her as the two of them had the same height difference as her and Makkari but flipped so he was taller.