47%

🩸
warnings!
this chapter gets a little spicy, ziannia bites people but it's sexy,
so on and so forth

13 years later

Druig and Makkari were walked through the thick forest that started along the edges of the temple's large wall. They were looking for someone in particular as they hadn't seen her all day, which was weird cause she didn't like going outside during the day that much.

Some of the villagers had told them that they had seen her leaving beyond the wall and into the forest somewhere so that's were they started.

"So where do you think she went?" Makkari asked him, looking around the trees for any Deviants or dangerous animals that could be lurking.

"I don't know. Maybe she's out hunting something." He shrugged, but he was worried himself, even though he knew the woman could take care of herself.

The Eternal next to him let out a puff of air before signing tiredly to him again, "Why can't I just use my super speed to find her quicker?"

"You know what Ajak said. We can't use our abilities in the forest as it may upset the humans 'gods'." Druig's arms were pulled behind his back, one hand holding his other's wrist.

It wasn't long as they continued walking when they heard, Makkari more feeling the rhythmic vibrations, a waterfall. Continuing with a little more determination now, the two of them turned around the bend and found were the sound was coming from. A small little lagoon with a waterfall falling down from above.

In the middle of the cold water was Ziannia, her body naked and dripping in the clear liquid.

The two of them froze when they saw her bare body wading through the water, her hands rubbing down her body as she cleaned herself. Neither needed to be a mind reader to tell what the other was thinking, she looked like a goddess.

Without turning her person, Ziannia looked over at the two of them when she heard the fast pumping of their blood. She let a smirk creep across her lips as she said and signed to them, "You may come in. I don't bite."

The two knew that last statement wasn't true in the slightest.

Makkari and Druig were both frozen when they really processed the meaning of her words. Oh, so many lines could be crossed if they entered the cold liquid with her. All the lines of friendship really.

Looking over to his side, he saw Makkari starting to strip her clothes off, leaving them on the jungle floor with disregard. He had started peeling his shirt off as she started walking into the water, like a sailor being lured into the ocean by a siren.

The deaf woman was farther ahead then him, her finger tips feeling the vibrations of the waterfall hitting the surface of the lagoon. It distracted her for a moment, so much so as she had continued walking forward and ran into Ziannia. Her arms grabbed her waist to keep her up, Markkari smaller than her at the moment (she was always smaller than her though).

"Hello." She read off of Ziannia's lips as they curled into a smile.

"Hi." She mouthed in return.