v. familiars summoned!

this chapter has been brought to you by:
dosa flicking her long eyelashes. 🐌
👁️
👄

◾️◽️◾️

a loud thunder resonated through the dark room, accompanied by a strike of lightning.

a dark haired demon was seen clutching the school paper in his hands in the midst of the storm, in the comfort of his ominous abode; his dark aura only adding more ominous vibes.

a strike of lightning struck again, its reflection clearly shown by the glass window. some cacti can be seen by the window pane, its sharp thorns matching the prickly attitude of its owner.

kalego fixed the collar of his uniform in front of a mirror as he spoke to no one but himself.

"today, we will begin the ritual for new students to summon their familiars."

he made a 'tch-ing' sound as the mirror he was facing broke after the words he uttered next.

"you'd better be prepared,

iruma."

↩️

↪️

the netherworld.

the realm where demons live.

and the king that rules over the netherworld is...

the demon king.

but the demon king's throne has been vacant for some time.

who will be the next demon king?

↔️

y/n opened her eyes after a hellish scream busted off her eardrums, successfully waking her up. she glared menacingly at her alarm clock that was still screeching, it made her wonder; who were the ones that invented them?

she decided that if she ever find out the answer to that, she would give them a visit. yes. a nice, friendly visit. because she'sabsolutely friendly.

she hated human alarm clocks with a passion, but this? this was on a whole new level.

finally having enough of it, she raised a finger and burned the screeching alarm clock, reducing it to ashes before casually getting up and fixing her bed.

grabbing her essentials, she made way towards the bathroom to get ready for school.

she felt excited to know what they would be doing for the day, but she could only hope that sullivan would not pull any more tricks to her and iruma.

meanwhile...

"you're such a good boy iruma. you always do what we say." a sickeningly sweet voice said.

it belonged to a grown woman who's hair is a few shades brighter than iruma's. the said boy giggled in return before a new voice chimed in.