vi. enigma

chapter title: enigma
other title/s: clara valac & umi kenami

◾️◽️◾️

↪️

"whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, rawr!" a green-haired demon happily skipped her way to school, tail wagging back and forth.

"i wonder who i should play with today."

↩️

↪️

the netherworld.

the realm where demons live.

and the king that rules over the netherworld is...

the demon king.

but the demon king's throne has been vacant for some time.

who will be the next demon king?

previously:

"there's something going on inside." azz warned.

"rolling!"

↩️

↔️

the ground rumbled as azz stood in a protective stance, arms raised to protect both y/n and iruma. the cambion followed his lead, doing her own defensive stance.

a ball of green came crashing out the door, startling the alarmed trio before landing towards the piled boxes which created a loud explosion.

"hey!"

one box came flying towards the direction of the trio before azz deflected it effortlessly with his long arms, this action caused the cambion to scoff childishly as she muttered under her breath.

"dang, tall people privileges."

"a-are you okay?"

"STRIKE!"

a figure exclaimed, emerging from the pile of boxes. it was a girl with bright green hair, matching green eyes and a pair of ram horns, wearing the traditional babyls uniform and a wide grin.

"i'm clara!" she introduced herself, flinging towards the human-blooded duo. "and my right foot is connor, and my left foot is murf!"

"who names their slippers?" the cambion asked incredulously.

"apparently she did. didn't you hear her say it just now?" replied the asmodeus prodigy, eyes rolling to the back of his head.

y/n shot the pink-haired  demon a disapproving gaze; saying, "shut up alice! it was sarcasm, geez."

the fuchsia pink user paused, dotted eyes blinking continuously before he asked in an embarrassed and significantly lower voice, "what's a sarcasm?"