a. christmas special

↪️

"a night to remember"
!modern au!

↔️

the students and staffs of babyls academy were busy preparing for the upcoming annual christmas party of the school.

each clubs were tasked to showcase their talents during the party.

y/n, along with the trio of iruma, alice, and clara, were busy finalizing the preparations needed for the program.

sabnock and the drama club was practicing for their play, as ix, kerolli, eiko and the members of the cheerleading and glee club were trying to come up with the best christmas jingle.

shaxx lead and the gamers club were setting up the christmas themed game that they have developed.

the sports club were tasked to manage the games of the party, as the book readers club will be showcasing their own projects.

the arts club were having a banner and christmas decorating contest while the sentinel club were documenting the whole preparation for the school paper.

allocer from the academic's club is going through the names of students that needs assistance in their classes, as they will be tutoring them for free.

the student council officers were patrolling the whole school to make sure that everyone were doing their task and not just slacking off.

all in all, it was an eventful day, and most students couldn't wait for the night to come.

◾️◽️◾️

y/n glanced at herself in front of the mirror. it was already 6:06 in the evening, and the party was bound to start at 7:30.

she was wearing a red flowy dress that was a centimeter above the knee, the heart-shaped collar showing off a decent amount of her cleavage.

the dress was paired with black leather boots and white knee-socks. a red santa hat rested on top of her dark-purple hair that was done in a neat braid.

a small smile rested on her red-painted lips as she admired her reflection, dare she say, she looked stunning.

smiling one last time at herself, she made way to the living room after grabbing her phone and purse. from there, she was greeted by her mother- a model, and her father, derkila - the mayor of the town.

"sweetie you look fabulous." m/n cheered, clapping her hands joyfully in a childish manner, before pouting and sighing dramatically. "too bad you don't have a date."

"that's expected." derkila voiced out, earning a glare from both woman present in the room.

"hah, who said i need a date? i'm a grown woman." y/n bragged, "i don't need a man."

"yeah, no," m/n deadpanned. "i want grandchildren, give me babies, y/n."

"no, i'm too young to be a mother!"
"no, i'm too young to be a grandpa!"
y/n and derkila exclaimed at the same time.