Missing day

The next day Pastry was quite guilty that she missed a church day on Sunday so she though maybe she would go today.

5:20 am..

"Hello Mother.." Pastry said walking in while Mother Reversed greeting her.

"Please forgive for my absence. My apologies I-"

"Don't worry child. Now go on, the sister's are down stairs. "

Pastry then walked down the chruch to go pray. Not everyone but most of the sister were glaring at her for a bit because she missed yesterday day. Especially Shadow sister. But all she could think about was what is she going to do when she is living near Red Velvet. If Mother Reversed knew would she want me to execute him? I mean it's been very long since we've met. It'll be akward if I still have to kill him.

*tap tap*

A tap on Pastry's shoulder could be felt.

"Child, something seems off. Your bringing an negative vibe when you walked in. Tell me are you okay?" Mother Reversed kindly said. Pastry stood up to talk to Mother.

" If.. If an enemy was still alive . Do we still slay them even though it's been months or maybe even years? " Pastry asked. Mother then though for a second and nodded. " Hmm.." Mother said. "Yes indeed. It's certainly nessacary because they still bring off negative energy. But it depends sometimes. Why ask that dear?" .... An awkward silence came across the room. "Just asking..May I proceed to go?"

"Yes ."

Red Velvet was having a nice day though his wound still hurts a little, but he'll get the hang of it. He then though maybe if he became friends with Pastry she wouldn't see him such on monsterly way. Or dose she.? Oh well, it's gonna be akward anyways. "Wroof. !" Chuffion barked. "Haha, you stay here today with your other Cake hound friends while I'll buy some groceries!" Red Velvet said. "Make sure to behave okay!"
"Woof!" RV got ready, he tied his hair in an ponytail today and weared a Blacks-ish brown-ish long coat.

(At the store)

'Hmm..' He though to himself. He then picked a basket from the other baskets to pick up some grosseires. He went go pick up some vegetables and when he was looking at them..what if it's a coincidence if he sees Pastry here. No. 'Why am I thinking that right now?' How weird. "OOF-" Someone bumped into his back . "Oh my-! I'm so sorry sir-"

"Pastry?" Red Velvet said.

Well what a coincidence Pastry bumped in to him 😏

"What are you doing here?"

"Shopping of course! What else.?!" She said in an calm but embarrassed tone. Pastry was blushing as if everyone was looking at her. Kinda embarssing?
... Well that was akaward. ...
They both just stood there face to face.
"Well um.. This is getting akaward soo, ima just head out of this isle.." Pastry uneasily says.. Velvet then scratches his back head, "yeahh. So uh, so you later?
"See you later." As Pastry leaves Red prossecesing about what just happened. "Uhhm excuse me Gentalmen, may I go through?" A cookie with yellow like hair says. "Oh yeah sure, sorry my bad!"
"Man you look like you just got rejected." The Yellow haired cookie says.
"HUH? Rejected?" Red Velvet says.

"I'm Sparkling Cookie, is she your girlfriend?" Sparkling Cookie said
.....

"No just a neighbor, I'm Red Velvet."

"Pleasure to meet you Red Velvet. Here's my number, you seem like your having problems. If you need a back up friend I am here."

"Are you like some cupid?"

"Kinda"

"I don't think I have problems but, thanks. Say..don't you work at the bar?"

7:13 pm and Pastry now gotten done putting away her grosseires . She then yawned. "Hmm, I'm kinda tired." She said. 'Maybe I'll take a quick nap.'