Friends?

8:00 am

Pastry has woken up.

'Was I asleep for that long? I thought I was just gonna take a nap.' She thought. It was already morning! Pretty she wasn't gonna go to the chruch today. Instead she felt like she wanted to stay inside again. Wanted to have nice talks with a friend, wanted some company since she was bored and alone. But who has times for friends?

'They disappoint me'

'Jk'

Relvet got up during 7:56 am , he wasn't as tired, he felt like he dull guy today.

Chiffion was asleep aside Red Velvet.   Red is not bored because he has company to entertain him, aka his cake hounds. But not that company, he also wanted a friend to talk to when he is bored- oh right! He dose have some friends, they don't keep in contact as much just once in a while. Ever since they've moved on.

Pastry begain to brush her teeth, whipped up some toast and coffee and sat eating her breakfest, she wasn't really hungry. She just wanted to eat for some engery.

As with Red Velvet. He handed some foods to the cake hounds. Though Red didn't really want brekfest because he wasn't as hungry ethier. 'Oh well' He thought. Wait! He justed rember. Red then pulls out a note from his back pocket.

*Sparklings number*

( At the bar)

"Why hello my friend." Sparkling said while giving a warm welcome as Red makes his way into the bar. "What brings you here today?"

" I don't know, I just wanted to come to have a talk." Red said.

"Don't you talk to that Pastry girl?" Sparkling smirked as he prepared a drink for him. "I kinds wish." Red hesitates. "I see. You know maybe-"

**ding **

(Doors opened)

A fine lady walks in the room for a drink as she sits one seat away from Red Velvet. " Just get me a light tea."

"Alright m'lady." Sparkling speaks.

With curious Red turns to his right to look at the lady. Pastry. Again she appears. Pastry then turned her head to her left to look at the man a chair away from her. A silence could be heard for a while. "What brings you here?" Pastry asked. Red suddenly hesitate, "I was just gonna ask you that-"

"Your drink."

"Thank you."

"My friend Velvet, It's been a while since we've met."

'Friend?' Red thought. 'Oh shit say something'

"Didn't we bumped into each other last night at the store?"

A priceless expression on Pastry made her spilt her tea out, "Yeah- I was just getting in role."

"Role for what?" Red stupidly says.
"Uh nevermind.. Anyways, how's life?" She awkwardly says..." Life fine I guess, what about you.?" Red says while playing with his cup of drink. "Same as usual. Oh say, how's your arm.? Is it doing better?" She asked.

"You mean the arm that has a -"

"Yeah."

" It's doing okay, not as bad."

....

Man it really is akaward being around each other.

Sparkling then distrupts a silence across them. " Say you two, you seem like good friends I see, just a little bit akaward."

'Is that suppose to make us more akaward?' Pastry thought.

...

"Say uh, Pastry.. Can I get your number? Not as in any of that! " Red blushingly says as he is shy al of a sudden. He just wants to be friends with Pastry.
Pastry then giggles. "My number huh??"
Red Velvet is low key embrassed before he speaks, "No-no not like that just as friends!"

"I know I know, I'm just kidding with you.! Here" Pastry handed him her number. "There my number. Member as friends" she smiles. Sparkling on the other side making his drink smiling at Red's progress. "Okay, I'll be leaving now, bye my friend Red Velvet. " As she pats his shoulder leaving. Red is now flustered for some what reason. 'Did I just really asked her for her number?!' His head dropped down to the table of bar. "Red red, tsk tsk tsk, I see you are flustered by this girl. Seems like you caught feelings. " Sparkling chuckles. Red is caught off guard again and pulls an adrianette move, "No..No she's just a friend. I'm sure of !" Sparkling then sits on the chair on front of Red. "Ah yes. An adrinette move, well if you do have a simple crush. You can just admit it." He confidently speaks.

"Adrinette move?" Red questions, "Yeah your right, I just don't want to fall for her.

"Hmm I see you've low key admit it, oh well. Have good luck my friend."

"Alright, oh look at the time.. I have to go Sparkling, I'll come again next time!"

Red waves goodbye to Sparkling ready to go home .

**Ding ding.**

(Velvet's phone)

Pastry: Hey knuckle head.

*Red Velvet is typing *

Red velvet: huh?

Pastry: Wanna hang out tomorrow?

Red velvet: Sure, but uh to ask where?

Pastry: Idk I'm just bored.. Anywhere is fine, wait your free tomorrow to, right?

Red velvet: oh yeah ofc, I'm free tomorrow, I heard there's a fair opened, we can go at 4:00 pm.

Pastry: Haha, sounds fun!

*Pastry is typing*

Pastry: I'll see you there tomorrow.

Red velvet: Hey you busy rn?

Pastry: no why?

Red velvet: I kinda want to get you know you more.

Pastry: Haha 😁, I would love to get to know you more!

*Pastry is typing*

Pastry: Hopefully things won't be as akaward to admit.

Red velvet: Sure.