3rd Short Story - Part Ⅰ: Saving Us

✉ Hi everyone, I realized that this collection book has full of drafts than published ones, I unpublished the other books, did I HAHAHA, because of that I'll try to fill this with one-shots, two-shots and one book as we survive 2024, please just wait~

Keep safe everyone and hope you enjoy this one (◠‿◠)

ღღღ

Taehyung's POV

"I'm rea--"

"We're done, aren't we? That's it, you don't have to explain or apologize I don't need it!"

"Please Tae--"

"Leave, pack your things. I don't want to see you here ever again"

Door slammed.

Four years. Four freaking years. We were together for four years, everything was fine, we were doing great, we're happy or was it just me? Four years were gone in an instant when no one walked down the aisle on our wedding day, no bride showed up. Four years, it felt like I wasted my life for four years and she expected me to forgive her by her one 'sorry'? That's bullshit.

[From: Jungkook

Hey, wanna go with us in Big Rock?]

[To: Jungkook

I'm in. Wait for me]

"I am proud of you, Kim Taehyung. I really am. I never thought a day like today will come, a day you say yes to our invite and surprisingly, to our out of town get away, you even didn't bother to packed your clothes!"

I reached the empty bottle can of beer and throw at this bastard name Seo Joon, "Stop overreacting, bastard. I was there at your birthday party last year"

"And you'll be there for this year's birthday, right?"

"I could try. I will leave here next week for Jeju or Hawaii"

"Well, you don't have a choice but to come or else, whereever you are, I will drag you with any way we could think of"

I just shake my head of disbelief, well how can I argue with him? He is Seo Joon speaking.

"Where is she?"

"You're waiting for someone else, Woo Shik?", Seo Jun asked. I'm guessing her oh so called girlfriend, So Dam? Kim Dam? Damn it, I forgot.

"Yeah, my girlfriend's sister, Jeongyeon", or not.

"Why would Dami's sister go here?", Hyungsik curiosity occurred. Right Kim Dami is Woo Shik's girlfriend.

"I forgot something in their house, and Dami could not come so she ask Jeongyeon instead."

"That's how important that thing is?", I heard Hyungsik asked, I continue drinking while listening to these bastards.

"Yes, it is my ID for my freaking sake".

"By the way, Taehyungah, where is those things you said you will give?", Seo Jun asked. Ah right.

"Right, I will just get it to my car"

"Yaa, don't you dare escape, the night is still young!"

I chuckle as I walk away to them.

[Message received: From 0*******

Hon, where are you? Please talk to me]

I wish I left this phone there.

Boogsh!

"What the hell?"

I bump into this girl because we're not looking ahead, my surprise to the impact is still calming when she clutch on my white polo that made me look straight into her helpless eyes.

'Help me', she mouthed and quickly clung her arm in my arm, fixes herself. This girl must be crazy-- and she quickly drags me to I don't know where.

We entered a room, "what the he--"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Why do I have---"

"Answer me first, mister."

"No, missy you answer first. What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to escape him", she whispered but it is enough for me to hear her.

"I don't know who you are, or why you are here today is just that I don't have a choice but to do this", she started as tears is slowly falling from her eyes.

"I need your help, mister, I--I will do anything you want just help me here", she declared. Trying to be strong, bullshit.

"However, I just want you to be honest because the most painful thing is being lied to and I don't want this lying to have more lies within lies", she continued. 

"So just please tell me, do you have a girlfriend?", she asked again, as she awaits for my answer, she stares at me full of hope, f*ck.

"I don't"

"A wife maybe?"

"No"

"A fiañcee?"

"No"

She sighed in relief, "You are not lying, right?", she added.

"Do you know what I hate the most?"

"Liars", I nodded to her answer, "and right now, you are being one"

She look down, "I know"

"Then what are you still--"

"What will you do then? What will you do if the person you really f*cking love lied to you?"

"When you spent almost most of your lifetime, making him happy with you, and ended up being cheated on?"

"If not being a liar is not the way, then what is?!"

"What will you do to save yourself?" 

"From them?"

"From being in so much pain?"

"How---"

He did not let her finish her rants or her questions that no one could answer, even himself. He is kissing her, roughly. They are saving each other from their pains in most intimate way.

"Jeongyeonah", I am confusedly staring at her when I heard a man's voice, obviously, and so my attention diverted to that bastard.

"Why are you here, Sungjae?", I heard her ask coldly.

"Who is he?", I asked, he is definitely drunk.

"Nobody, let's just leave, Jagi", she said. Okay, I will let it pass, I let her drag me but someone stopped her and when I turn to look, this bastard is grabbing her other arm. 

"Release her", I warn him.

"And who are you to command me? Piss off!"

"He is---"

"I'm her fiañcee, you got that? And you?", I felt her tight hold, maybe she's trying to calm me down but no, my blood is boiling, I also don't know why maybe he just annoys me.

Or maybe I am annoyed because our kiss is short? F*ck Taehyung, you want to deepen it?

"Fiañcee? Shibal, I'm her husband", I was shocked, you lose big time, jerk.

"Ah so you are her toy number one? I know but she doesn't want to play with you anymore", I paused, wrapped my arm around her shape, disregarding the space between us, my other hand in my pants' pocket, "You don't have to worry about it, the divorce process is on-going", I continued, not bothering to look, cheaters are f*ck.

I hold her hand, "Let's go, babe"

TO BE CONTINUED

-MY🧡