PART II: Drunk Revenge

✧‿✧

PART II

CONTINUATION...

Taehyung's POV

I cup her chin, "Forget him, focus on me". Yeah, let's ignore the distractions. 

As she laid her gorgeous black eyes on me, she lured me in to her beauty I refuse to let go.

I don't care how much time passes but I'm will stare at her. I want her to take my offer, to take me, to accept her only chance that I'm willingly giving to her. I shouldn't feeling this being so happy being so close to her when I am damn frustrated and hurt in the fact that my girlfriend is freaking here, dancing so sexily, brushing her body against that bastard's body, not minding the fact that I just told her I need her on our apartment as I'm sick but the bitch refused, told me she is busy working.

After she hang up,  I invited my friends, drive here at the bar as suddenly this lady I'm holding come up to my mind, hoping to see her. I'm not sure if it is just me being a bastard that I'm thinking something to divert my attention to someone else or I really miss the drunk girl I met last night and calling the bitch is my way to get Jeongyeon out of my mind.

For some reason, when I saw her earlier looking miserable my mood instantly lit up. and now being with her like this make feel so much happiness that I don't care about them, my friends that I know are watching me, right now, there is only us, me and her.

"Just think that I am your husband and we're showing to that bastard that he have done his part on our game...you win, he lose, well played...WI-FE", I whispered closely beside her ears, tempting her, pulling her closer to me, I enjoy her long stare, yes, we could do this all night long, should I do something else to convince her?

"Jeongyeonah?"

I scoff hearing that bastard's calling her but we never break any of the things we are enjoying, it is just me and her right?

I smirk when she slides her palm from my chest up to my shoulder, then she put both of her arms on my shoulder, locking her fingers to cage me. Damn she knows how to get a man. "You must be enjoying this, jerk", she whispered. Am I obvious? But yeah right.

"Call me husband, wife", I whispered, pulling her closer to me by her holding her slim waist. Gorgeous.

Before I could say something else, she decides to drive me insane by kissing me, "Here's your price, husband", she pause and said. Damn. Why the pause?

I kiss her, she responded. I've been decided, if her cheating is meant to happen for me to meet the better one, to meet Jeongyeon then, f*ck it, destiny, our deal is on, this time, I will win, we will win TOGETHER.

"Taehyungah?"

Shut up. She stopped our sexy moment when that b**ch called me. Leave us alone. I saw her smirk as she ended our kiss, no but before I could protest, she turned her back at me, facing the people who hurt us.

"Jeongyeon?"

Don't say my wife's name, jerk. I don't want to be apart to her so I hold her waist.

"Oh hi, you're here too?", she pretended, I'm f**king proud of you, wife.

"Hon, I think you are drunk, so sorry for bothering you guys"

Jeongyeon's POV

While I focus on Sungjae, his girlfriend interrupted, I could not believe that the world is this insane, letting us meet each other.

She tries to hold Taehyung's hand but he immediately pulled his hand away.

"Great. You're here too?", he said, saying like how I sound earlier, sarcastic, annoyed.

"Come on, hon, don't make a scene, let's forget about this and let's go home.", Taehyung's girlfriend? Or wife? Or should I say, my boyfriend's girlfriend? rushing him. And what? Forget it? Wow. As if it is that easy.

I heard him scoff behind me, yeah this is really funny, really...funny.

"Is she your toy, Yeobo (여보 - Hon)?!", I tap his hand on my waist, yeah, let's play the game, Mr. Bastard, I mean my savior. I heard his enjoyment as he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him, "Yeah", he said so near to my ears that I have to bend my neck a bit, giving him more access, I should flinch when he kiss my shoulder but to my surprise I did not.

"I see.", I tried to divert the unusual feeling by facing them again but we remained this ACT.

"Sorry for that, I'm Jeongyeon, his wife", I introduced, proudly smiling. I never know I could act until now.

"That's bullshit", I heard Sungjae curse, I could feel his glares. half of me wanted to look at him but this guy isn't allowing me by tapping his fingers on my arm, great. 

"No, bro, that's a true. I guess we were bored and thus us being in a relationship with both of you but now, we're fine now. We wanted to thank both of you for being us company". He said, "Right wife?", he asked as he give me electricity as his lip touch my shoulder. I have a blazer earlier, haven't I? But why am I wearing a sleeveless now?

"Right", I answered, smiling.

"You can act now huh, Jeongyeon? Stop that and I'll bring you home", Sungjae stated, I couldn't let my chuckle of annoyance out. How dare you act like you are not the one who f**k us up.

"Stop bothering us, you guys go home, we will go somewhere else. It's over. Let's go, wife', before I could do something, he holds my hand, and I swear his hold is tight.

"Taehyung please!"

"Jeongyeon, come back here!"

I heard them called, half of me wanted to turn around but I am too focus on our hands, he tightens when I look at him, he did not look at me but he smiles, it looks like he is assuring me that I'm safe with him. I will really slap you cupid if this freaking second chance is a scam again.

END

『••✎How was it? Till our next story💚••』

- Yana (◠‿◠)🧡