1st Short Story - Part I: Drunk Revenge

『••✎Hi~~~! I hope you are doing great, whenever you are. HAPPY NEW YEAR. ALL THE BEST FOR ALL THIS YEAR 2023~ CHEERS~🥂🍻 ••』

✧‿✧

❝ ❞ 

PART I

—••✶••—

Taehyung's POV

"Are you not getting up, aghassi (miss)?"

"Who are you, harabeoji (grandpa)?", she asked, hiccups in between of her words, this lady is one-hundred percent drunk. Why am I helping her again?

"Come on, aghassi. Let's get you home, you are really drunk. No one will see me as old, called me grandpa except when they are drunk.

"Hara--beoo-ji! Leave me alone, could you? Just like he did. They did."

"Yaa!", she is throwing up, good thing I avoided swiftly, if not I have to take a bath five times a day just to remove her mess on me. Should I beat that guy who made her like this? "Ya, stand up, aghassi"

"Aghassi..."

"Aghassi!"

"Wake up, miss"

"Ya, You should have said-- where--- you----live first!", why is she so pretty? No, no, no, she is freaking gorgeous. Stop it, bastard, you still have a problem here. Kim Taehyung, don't you have something else to do? Why are you making her your business? Why doesn't she have anything? Her phone? or purse? Did she robbed?

Great. Just great.

NEXT DAY...

Phone is ringing..

"mmm"

"Shit"

"Whoever you are---"

[Are you still asleep?]

"Who are you?"

[Namjoon-hyung]

"Ohh---hyung, please wake me up again tomorrow"

Ends call.

Hyung is such a disturbance, mmmhmm.

My arm feel hurts but I will not complain, goddess is sleeping peacefully beside me, huddling. I was startled for a second but I restrain myself, remembering that I took her home, carefully place her on my bed.

If this view is my prize then I like it damn much.

I can feel that she is slowly waking up, she is moving. No sleep more but someone says I can't have anything and here, she opens her eyes---widely. Cute.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

"Good morning", I greeted and compose myself as I sit in ou--my bed.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

"C----"

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE!"