2nd Short Story - Part I: Fake love

⚠︎ THIS IS ONLY A FANFICTION! ALL SCENES ARE JUST FROM AUTHOR'S IDEAS AND IMAGINATION, PLEASE DO NOT CONFLICT THIS TO REAL LIFE OF ACTORS INVOLVE THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS. LET'S BE RESPONSIBLE READERS AND FANS! ✧‿✧

—••✶••—

Jeongyeon's POV

"I am dating with who??"

"Kim Taehyung, a member of Bangtan Seonyeondan".

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are, Jeongyeonah"

"You and Taehyung are dating". 

"You will fly to Paris to start the show"

"PD-nim, what show are you talking about?"

"Why don't you sit first, and let's talk?"

I couldn't do anything but sit and focus on my boss.

"Listen carefully, Jeongyeonah, you are dating Taehyung, think of this a role that your fans are wishing for you, you first ever project and your partner is him".

"But why, why---"

"Because this is the only way to cover up one of your member's rumor, you heard that news right?"

"Besides this is an opportunity to change some things, at the very least thing, you can protect your member, you can give them a more push to popularity and you are also helping them, aren't you're friends with Namjoon and Yoongi?"

"Taehyung is also caught in up a rumor and the other side is quite aggressive in making the issue massive, that's why Hyusik and I talked and this is our solution, Taehyung and your dating announcement".  

"With this way, your member and Taehyung issues will be cover up, it's quite challenging but this could also be benefit both TWICE and BTS, we, I with the management will do everything in our power to protect your families and you both so don't worry, and do your very best for this role".

-End of Flashback-

I sighed, I really couldn't believe that I'm really doing this, 2 days ago I was planning to confront PDnim and  tell him that I'm not doing this act, I will not accept this role but here I am, in a city of love, getting ready to tell the world what fake love looks like.

"Jeongyeon-ssi, are you okay?", I snapped from thoughts when I heard his deep voice. YES, they don't want to risk getting caught that they told us to stay in one hotel room! So no, I'm not okay.

Taehyung's POV

"I hope soon, we'll be sunbae", she simply answered and left me here.

I can't blame her though, these are all mess up, but do we have a choice? Yes we have but this choice only. 

- Night Time - 

"Here", I put on the table a glass of milk in front of her as she has been quiet the whole day, if she is not walking around this room, or singing or watching TV or cleans something, she will just stare to an empty space.

She bowed, "Thanks Taehyung-sunbae", she stood up, walking pass me.

She is really stressed, should I call Namjoon hyung? I sit on the chair where sat, dialing a number on my phone, thankfully he answered seconds later.

"Hyung"

[Taehyungie? Wae? Is something wrong?]

"Everything is wrong but I don't know how to cheer her up, you know her, what else I could do?", I heard him chuckle.

[Just give her time, Taehyungah. Don't worry I'm actually planning to call her later.]

"Thanks hyung"

[No problem. You shouldn't stress a lot hmm? Everything is gonna be okay.]

"I will", the call ended. I hope so too, hyung.

As all of this is beyond our expectation, who will think in their right minds to date two idols just for exposure and cover up an issue. When our life should just about singing, performing, talent, fans, career. But sadly, reality is one of a pain in the ass that it stings.

- The Next Day -

"Here", I heard her say, giving a hangered clothes to the stuff as I'm here posing for the camera, wearing one of the clothes she personally chose. I'm the one who's facing the camera but in reality, the spotlight is both on us as the show has been started. She volunteered to choose clothes I will model for CELINE earlier as we arrived here in their company. CELINE promotion and show why we are here anyways. 

"That's good, Mr. Kim, we could have ten minutes break", the photographer announce. Immediately Jeongyeon-ssi runs towards me holding a bottled water, I smiled and reached the bottle from her, clasping her hand and we quietly walk together towards my dressing room, not minding the curious heads and sharp eyes.

When we arrived inside, making sure that door is closed and locked, we separated from each other. I cleared my throat, "You're doing great, Jeongyeon-ssi", I'm expecting her to answer but instead she writes something down on a paper. 

MANAGER OPPA SAID TO BE CAREFUL AS SOMEONE COULD PLANT A BUG HERE!

I internally cursed when she shown me what she wrote, I sighed and roam my eyes, they could also plant a camera here but thankfully none.

"Are you hungry?", she asked after her silent inhaled and exhaled, right Taehyung, show isn't over.

"No, I'm not. How about you? You're here to watch me, not to be my assistant in place of manager hyung", I ocassionally put my arm around her shoulder as if I'm use to do that every day.

She chuckled, "You know coming here makes me want to thank our stylist, it's really hard to mix and match clothes but it's fun"

"Alright but don't exhausted yourself, okay?"

"Alright, o-oppa", she hesitated to call me oppa, before we heard a knock calling me to resume the photoshoot, of course, we walk back there holding hands, she even fixes the shirt I'm wearing from it's crumple and smile at me before we start shooting.

As the evening arrives, we prepared ourselves so darn hard as in this very evening is the highlight of this show, we look like we are all dress to avoid the cold breeze of Paris when in truth we are covering our faces to have this intimate secret date. 

"Are you cold?", I asked as I felt awkward, "I want to throw a rage, sunbae but I know I shouldn't, they want us to show what real love looks like between idols when in reality they are forcing us to satisfy them with fake love", she expressed as I felt her hand tightened showing that she is angry.

I stayed quiet but as I glance I saw a flash , probably from a paparazzi yes come, we are expecting you all. 

"Welcome to our Fake Love show".

『••✎Hi folks! How's this one shot story? Welcome back to me, by the way. I hope you like it, you know I'm planning this story as one shot but in the middle of writing it, I suddenly want it to be a book but I doubt as I was planning to discontinue writing on this book HAHAHA. But let's see, do you guys want that? This to be a book?

THANK YOU~~ 💚••』

- Yana (◠‿◠)🧡