0.8

The rest of the week went by extremely slowly, sure it might have only been two days, but it was really dragging on.
Today was Friday and I had my, well whatever it was, with Luke tonight. I'm not sure if it's a date or not, so I'm not labelling it as anything.
I had no idea where we were going or what we were doing because Luke wouldn't say a word about it.
The bell for the end of lunch rang and I walked straight to the music room without any of my stuff. Luke had his and I couldn't be bothered walking to the other side of the school to get it.
I squealed as I felt two large hands squeeze my sides. I turned around to see Calum laughing.
"CALUM!" He tried to say something but he was laughing so hard that I couldn't tell what it was.
We were at the door of the music room when Calum had finally stopped laughing and he pulled me inside.
When I walked through the door, I noticed the room was empty, next thing I know Calum had me trapped against the wall, a hand on either side of my face.
"Hi." he said with a big smile, as if this was completely normal
"Hi?"
"I just said that Macy, be original."
I pushed him off me with a laugh and walked to the back of the room to mine and Luke's table and sat down. Not long after the classroom was full and Mr. Lee walked in.

•••

I heard the doorbell ring and my nan and Luke talking. I looked in the mirror one last time before going downstairs.

"Hey"

He looked up and his blue eyes went wide.

"H-hey, you look great Mace."

"Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself." he was wearing a black button up shirt and his usual black skinny jeans. He looked good, like, really good.

"Shall we?" He said in a posh accent

"We shall" I giggled as I put my hand in his and walked out the door.

•••

Luke's POV

I was staring at her, I know I was, but I couldn't help it. She looked really hot. It didn't help that her dress was skin tight and I could see every curve of her body. I was so lucky. How did I end up sitting here with someone like Macy.
She was quietly humming to whatever song was on the radio as I drove. she had no idea where I was taking her, or what I had planned for us for tonight, but hopefully she would like it.

We pulled up and as soon as I got out of the car the smell of salt water filled my nose, I loved the beach ever since I was a young kid, and being from Sydney, I lived not too far away from Bondi, which is probably the most popular beach in Australia. When Macy realised where we were she gave me a strange look.

"What's wrong?"

"Luke, I'm not exactly dressed for the beach."

"I know, it's okay, we are going to dinner, I just wanted to park here so on the way back afterwards we can walk on the beach together."

"Your so cute." I felt my cheeks heat up at her words.

I grabbed her hand and started walking towards the resturant. As we were walking I saw a familiar face walking down the street, coming closer to us. I kept my head down, I did not want to be seen. Not here, not with Macy, not now.

I felt his eyes on me as we walked, getting closer and closer to him. Please not here. He was on the phone, hopefully all his attention was on that and not on me, if he saw me i would be in trouble. I wanted this to go well tonight. Macy looked up at me and she must have noticed how scared i looked, if she says my name I am busted. She opened her mouth to say something, i froze. Please no, he's almost gone.

"Lu-" i cupped her cheeks and smashed my lips against hers, it was the only thing i could think of to shut her up. He walked past and i pulled away from Macy, she looked shocked. There goes all chances of this going well.

"I'm sorry." i said, a little ashamed of myself, out of all the things i could have done, i kissed her. God Dammit Luke. A smile broke out on her face before she grabbed my hand again and kept walking.

"You dont need to be sorry Luke." she bit her lip as she looked down at her feet. Freaking hell.

"Do not do that Mace, holy shit."

"What did I do?" she looked extremely confused as she bit her lip again. This is torture.

"If you bite your lip one more time, I'm going to have to kiss you again."

"You are making that sound like a bad thing."

"It isn't, trust me." she looked so cute and she blushed. I turned down the street and walked into the resturant telling the waiter i had a reservation under Hemmings.

•••

Macy's POV

Luke had just dropped me off at home, it took a bit longer than usual because apparently we had to take the scenic route. I wasnt aware there was one, but Luke was set on taking the long way.

My nan was sitting at the kitchen bench having a cup of tea when she noticed me there she smiled.

"How was it honey?"

"Great, I'll tell you more tomorrow, i just want to go to bed and watch a bit of Gossip Girl."

"No worries, ill see you tomorrow, night."

"Night Nan"

i walked upstairs and took off my heels, they looked good but it was pretty painful, i unzipped my dress before stepping out of it and throwing on an old t-shirt and tracksuit pants. I put gossip girl on before i crawled into my bed. I got my phone out and saw that i had two messages. One from Luke and one from Calum. I opened Lukes first.

From- Luke: hopefully we can do that again sometime :) x

i got out of that and clicked onto Calums name.

From- Calum: MACY EVANS I NEED TO TALK TO YOU.

From- Macy: CALUM HOOD, YOU MAY TALK NOW.

From- Calum: CAN I CALL YOU?

From- Macy: YES

A few seconds later my phone rang and i answered it, not needing to check who it was.

"How may i help you this fine evening Mr. Hood?"

"SINCE WHEN ARE YOU DATING LUKE?"

"We aren't dating, i just went to dinner with him, but it wasnt labelled or anything."

"THEN WHY DID I GET A TEXT SAYING THAT YOU WERE KISSING HIM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET"

"Who told you that?"

"my friend Michael, he said he saw you. WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?"

"I just got home Cal, you didnt exactly give me much time."

"But, you were going to tell me right?"

"Yeah, your my best friend Cal."

"So, do you like him?"

"Yeah, I guess.." the truth was, i wasnt entirely sure if i did like Luke or not. Sure he was extremely attractive and sweet but i wasnt sure yet.

"You guess?"

"Yeah, i like him. What about you, got your eye on a girl?"

"Yeah i do, we are pretty close actually. I'm pretty sure she likes someone else though."

"Oh, well she'll come around eventually."

"Yeah, i hope so, alright Mace, I'm going to bed. Night goldilocks."

"Night Kiwifruit."

(a/n: WELL, wasnt that an action packed chapter. please comment thoughts or something? *no one comments* lol. later gators x)