1.4

"What are you doing here?"

"We need to talk."

"No."

"Calvin please." she couldn't even remember my name?

"It's Calum."

"Whatever, can I come in?"

I stood there for a while thinking about it, I didn't really want to talk to her, I figured she wouldn't come to my house if it wasn't important. I moved out of the way so she could walk through the door. I led her into the lounge and sat down. She sat there looking at me as if she was waiting for me to say something.

"What do you want Larni?"

"I want you to help me with something."

"Well what is it?" I was losing my patience with her.

"It's Macy, I need her to think that you hate her." Trust me, you don't have to worry about that

"Why? Why do you hate her so much you would want me to do that?"

"Because she's done bad things."

"Like what? The Macy I know wouldn't hurt a fly."

"Well I know her better than you Calum." I scoffed at that, they had been friends for four days before Larni ditched her for Mikayla and Jake.

"What would you know, your stupid if you think I would turn my back on Macy for you, you just left her when all she wanted out of you was a friend. She was nothing but nice to you and all you do is ignore her! You weren't even her friend for a week, you can not say you know her better." She was speechless, I was so angry at the fact she would want to do that to Mace.

"Fine. if you don't want to help me then don't, you can go down with her."

"What are you going to do that could possibly hurt me?"

"I'll hurt the best thing that ever happened to you."

"Which is?"

"Macy." No. I had to stop her, she wasn't going to lay one of her fingertips on Macy. Even though she hates me right now and I'm supposed to hate her I will always be protective of her. She is still my best friend, and even though she chose Luke I'm always going to be there for her. I need to talk to her.

"Larni, get out of my house. There's somewhere I have to be."

"I was leaving anyway." she slowly began making her way out.

"Can you go any slower? I'm pretty sure your not 83 years old."

"Your right I'm not, so this is going to hurt so much more because I'm stronger than you think."

Wait, what?

Before I had time to say anything I felt her fist collide with my jaw, she was right, she was stronger than I had thought. I can't believe she just punched me. Obviously I'm not going to touch her because I have some common sense and respect but was punching me necessary.

I turned to face her but she was gone, she had hit me then ran. I don't blame her honestly, I wouldn't want to stay around when I punched someone in the face either. Then I realised, what if she isn't going home, what if she's going to Macy.

I grabbed my keys and ran out the door to my car, I was practically flying with how fast I was going. As soon as I got there I ran to the door and knocked on it like a mad man.

"MACY PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!"

I heard footsteps approaching the door and when It opened I was shocked. Her face was blotchy, her eyes were red and watery and I felt so bad, this is all my fault. I wrapped my arms around her tightly and I was relieved when she hugged me back.

"Mace?"

"Yeah?" She sniffled and I felt so much worse than I already did.

"I'm sorry."

"You did nothing wrong, im the one who should be sorry."

"I should have been happy for you, I mean you like Luke and he obviously likes you."

"Well..."

"What?"

"I know he likes me but I'm not 100% certain I like him. I know I'm sort of leading him on which is bad but I'm undecided."

"Undecided?" There was a glint of hope in my voice.

"Yeah, undecided on whether I like him or not, undecided if I'm missing what's right in front of me. Undecided if there could be someone else."

"Someone else?" Please tell me she means me.

"I haven't found him yet, but you never know."

(a/n: heartbREAK GIIIIRRRRLLLLL)