0.2

The next day Larni and I worked out that we lived a few streets away from each other, so we decided that from now on we would walk to school together. After we had English together, I went to my next class, Music. Larni had photography and when I asked why she wasn't doing music she had said that she preferred playing guitar outside of school.
When I walked in I saw that there was not many seats left to take. I sat down next to a guy with short black hair. He looked at me and smiled before turning back to face the front. The teacher, Mr. Lee walked in a few minutes later and started the class. He told us we would be paired up and would have to complete an assignment about our favourite musician. It sounded like a good assignment so I was excited. Mr. Lee then told us that he was choosing the partners and there was no changing once the partners had been assigned. We were told that we would find out our partners in the next class. I looked around the room at who my possible partner could be. I didn't really know much about anyone in this class, I hadn't spoken to any of them before so I didn't know their tastes in music. Mr. Lee told us to talk among ourselves until the end of the lesson. I sat there quietly feeling quite awkward in these situations. I had nobody I knew in this class so I had no one to talk to. I sat there staring off into space for a while when I felt someone tap me on the arm. I turned to see the black haired boy smiling at me, I smiled back slightly.
"Hey." he smiled again
"Hi."
"I haven't seen you before, what's your name?"
"Macy."
"Macy." he repeated as he nodded. He looked up at me with his big brown eyes, he had really large cheeks that made you want to squeeze them. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a nirvana t-shirt that looked really good on him. After looking at him for a while I realised I didn't know his name.
"And you are?"
"Oh, right, I'm Calum."