1.6

Macy's POV

She nodded as we walked through the door. I always end up back here, its almost become my home. Mali and Cal have become my family, it just feels natural to be here. I went to walk up to Cal's door when Mali grabbed my wrist.

"Mace, its okay, i told you i won't say anything."

"Thanks Mali." i gave her a hug before she walked off and i walked into Calum's room.

"Hey stranger."

"Hey, did Mali give you your phone back?"

"No, I left it here? no wonder i couldn't find it! Your a lifesaver! I'll get it when I'm leaving." i sat down on the bed next to his body, which was stretched out over the queen sized bed.

"So what brings you here Macy-bear?"

"Long story." It was still fresh in my mind and i wasn't sure if i wanted to go into it or not.

"Ive got all the time in the world. Whats wrong?"

"Luke."

"Did he hurt you? I swear, i will punch him until he can't feel his face." i couldn't help but smile at that, I couldn't see Calum hurting a fly, but it was cute he was so protective over me.

"I don't really know. I mean, I'm not hurt, but he said he was with Mikayla at lunch for an assignment, I don't know whether or not to believe him."

"Is that what he told you?"

"Yeah."

"I don't know why he would make that up, seems pretty legit."

"So you think I should have believed him?"

"I don't know, I mean if your gut feeling is telling you something you should go with it, but..."

"But what if it's wrong?"

"Exactly."

"I just don't know about us anymore Cal."

"What do you mean?"

"Me and Luke. I thought it was what I wanted but I was never one hundred percent sure, I just don't know if this is exactly what I want anymore."

"Well why don't you take a break from Luke for a while, then you can see what you want to do, there could always be other guys Mace."

"That's a good idea actually. Thanks Cal." I lay down next to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"So whats new with you and this girl you liked?"

"Still waiting to see what happens with her, i feel like its all one sided, i don't think she has noticed how much i like her yet. Im pretty sure she still likes this other guy."

"Why don't you just tell her?" he let out a deep sigh before turning my face to look straight into my eyes. Wait... is he about to do what i think he's about to do? Does Cal like me? Do i like Cal? Where is all of this coming from.

"Its just not that easy babe."

"Im sure it is, you know you could always do it in secret. Turn off your Caller ID and call her, write her a note and put it in her locker, theres ways of doing it Cal."

"You know what, I will. I'll do it right now."

He was playing around on his phone for a minute, i assumed he was turning off Caller ID. He took a deep breath, holding his phone close to his face.

"It'll be okay Cal, trust me. Everything will work itself out."

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" i nodded as i grabbed his hand.