ᴾʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ

WARNINGS:

WARNINGS:

Small mentions of blood, death and strong languages

PROLOGUE

How did I ended up like this? This isn't how I wanted my life to end, but at least I saved her, at least she's alive, at least I did something good for once, to just repay for all the things, that I made her go through, because of staying by my side, yet, why does it still hurt?

it isn't the normal pain that I feel when I get injured, no, definitely not that, but it was another pain. A pain that i wish to never see nor hear ever again, and it was the unhappy pain feeling when I saw a tear drop down fomr her eye, then soon many tears start to follow—she was crying,because of me, me! I didn't want to see her cry because of me, no not again, not anymore, not like this! But at least she didn't get hurt this time, at least, she's safe.

3rd person POV:

" Y-Y/n... You idiot! W-why the hell did you even do that!! You're so dumb....." she said as she hugs your almost lifeless body " why....just why!? " she asked.

" I-I did this to repay you a-and also.....save you from getting.... h-hurt. " you tried to answer but as you were saying your last sentence, you began to coughed out blood " y-y/n!? Please hold on, just a little bit more longer, the ambulance is gonna be here soon! " she said " h-haha... " you laughed " This is a serious matter, Why are you even laughing for ! " she scolded you, yet you gave her a smile "......if I don't m-make it.....T-then,please promise me-" you said but got cut off " what the hell are you even saying!? Don't say these type of t-things." She disagrees with your statement " P-please, just promise me,you won't try to do anything d-dangerous " you tried to say.

" I-I.....promise." she said as you gave her a close eye smile " Thank you..." You said, but soon you start to feel like you couldn't hold on to this long lasting hope of living any longer, and you were gonna close your eyes "....sleepy..." You said under your breathe, as you started to slowly close your eyes.

" W-wait! Y/n don't c-close your eyes! " she shouted at you to listen to her, but you just couldn't do it anymore, yet you still want to make her feel some little hope in your last moment together, but you just couldn't hold on any longer. You, soon start to feel nump and could not move your body, not even a single bit ".....So, this is gonna be it, huh? " you thought.

your eyes started to close slowly " Y/n! Y/n! Y/-! " the other female yelled but it was, to no use at all, it was like you can't hear anything anymore, and the only thing that you could hear was just a small bit of your own thoughts, then you realized that even if you make it out of this alive, it will probably just stay the same "....sorry, Jasmine ....I can't be by your side anymore, but thank you so much, for being my friend for all those horrible years....." You thought " Goodbye, My loyal friend. "

Even if, in the past she hated you, she had hated you so much that she would had killed you herself if she could, but she couldn't.

She had to wear a fake smile for all those years, because you're her master and she has to obey your every orders or else, she'll have to pay the consequences, but even so, her jealousy and hatred for you was hard, but she can't lie about the feelings, that she had for you deep down in her heart where none could find nor know, that feeling was definitely harder. You were like the bright and shining sun to her dark and gloommy day. But you just have to take the thing that was actually aimed for her.

A few minutes later the ambulance had arrived and all they saw was a crying Jasmine, and y/n, who was laying, soaking in her own blood. Sadly enough, they were all too late, you were already dead, just a few minutes ago.

(A while later brought to you by Riddle Roseheart or Kokonoi Hajime)

Jasmine POV:

It's been about days since the incident, but I can't just get over what had happened, Y/n died because of me— NO! It's not because of me, it because of them, it's all Their fault! It's all Their fault!! IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT!!! They were the ones who killed her, They were the ones who took you away from me. I promise that, I'll get revenge for you, even if I have to break your wishes, my sunshine.

Jasmine started to laugh, maniacally " I-I'll get you for this, I'll FUCKING GET YOU ALL FOR THIS.....

....TOKYO MANJI SCUMS"