ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹

SAVE HER

SAVE HER

In a not so very good apartment, that has lots of trash bags,magazines and more things lying around all over the place, and it belongs to a man, who seems to have black hair and blue eyes, and his name was Takemichi Hanagaki. The man was watching TV while lying down and eating some snacks.

He was watching the news ' moving to the next news' 'innocent civillians has fallen victim to the growing dispute between the Tokyo manji gang' " No way? Seriously? That's scary" the black haired man said 'seven were injured in the Dispute,with one person in cardiopulmonary arrest has been taken to the hospital'.

'At the place of the incident, 25 year old Naoto tachibana who lives in shibuya-ku, Tokyo is confirmed dead' " Naoto tachibana? " Takemichi said questionably as he started to scratch his butt 'along with a woman and tachibana's older sister who also live in shibuya-ku, tokyo' Takemichi started to turn on the TV's volume up '26 year old hinata tachibana' 'The TMPD state they will be more vigilante on the matter' "Hinata....Tachibana?" The man said with a bit of a shock face.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Takemichi started to talk about how crappy his life was, he lives in a beat up apartment with thin walls. His manager, who's younger than him treats him like as idiot, and what's worse, is that even kids made fun of him and blamed him for something he didn't do, yet he still had to apologizes for them.

He had only ever had one girlfriend in life, and that was back when he was in middle school, and not to mention he's still a virgin " just where did I go wrong? " Takemichi thought while staring down at the ground as he waited for the train to come, then suddenly someone pushed him forward and he fell on the train tracks. He saw that the train was coming towards him, at that moment he thought that he was about to die but he didn't thought of his family or friends, he thought of 'Tachibana Hinata' his ex girlfriend, and then his life flash before his eyes.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

No one POV:

July 3 2005

Oh, the sun was shining brightly, and the light of it shined showing two girls, they were walking in the garden and they were quite pretty, especially the h/c with hint of White hair, and pretty e/c eyes and that girl was you, and your name was y/n asim, and we also can't forget your most trusted friend and her name was Jasmine viper, she has Black hair,Charcoal Gray eyes, And tan skin.

The both of you were just talking about some interesting and fun things, but your mostly the one doing the talking, while Jasmine on the other hand just listened to whatever you were talking about " m'lady, I think it's now time for you to go." Jasmine said to you " Oh! Right, right, i almost forgot!" Y/n looked even more excited, then You both started heading towards the front gate,and in perfect timing aswell, because your maids and butlers/Servants,started bringing your things.