three

It's 1 in the morning and Heeseung has been screaming into his pillow for the past hour.

He couldn't stop thinking about what just happened with his bodyguard.

After what happened just now, he quickly stormed out of the room in a blushing mess. He doesn't know why his face suddenly felt hot like it was burning.

He was trying so hard to give off an impression of an intimidating, bad boy in front of Sunghoon. But it all crushed when Sunghoon pointed out his favourite winnie the pooh pyjamas.

And called him cute.

Heeseung laid on his back, holding the pillow to his face and continued to scream while kicking the air. His scream was muffled so no one can hear him.

After the dramafest ended, his stomach growled. He forgot he skipped dinner because he was too embarrassed to go outside his room.

But after his parents had dinner, Heeseung decided to come up to them and told them what Sunghoon just did to him when they left the two boys alone.

As usual, his parents refused to believe it, they think Heeseung was just tricking them into firing his bodyguard. Despite his 'low grades', Heeseung is still a smart kid.

In the end, his parents got mad at him and locked him in his room as a punishment.

Heeseung looks at his phone.

1:48am

He could text someone to deliver food for him. But who would do that at this time of the night?

His friends would.

heeseung
so who would like to deliver me pizza |

sunoo
| dumbass who would order pizza now?

heeseung
uhhhh me? |

sunoo
| do it yourself

heeseung
i cant i got locked inside my room |
i need someone to deliver the pizza to my balcony |
im so hungry sos |

jungwon
| what did i tell u about skipping dinner

heeseung
how did u know i skipped dinner? |

jungwon
| we've been friends for ages

riki
| go to sleep ur hunger will go away

heeseung
i cant im too hungry :((( |

sunoo
| ur being a baby now

heeseung
ur being mean |

riki
| its almost 2am why arent yall asleep yet

sunoo
| heeseung -_-

heeseung
sunoo plz help me out :( |
think of this as an apology |
for getting me into trouble |
from dragging me to the party |

sunoo
| hehe well about that....
| goodnight!

heeseung
COME BACK |

jungwon
| goodnight everyone i'm tired

riki
| gn

heeseung
i hate u guys i really do |

Heeseung sighed and turned off his phone. Maybe he was wrong about his friends. Looks like he's gonna give them the silent treatment tomorrow until they were on their knees, begging him for forgiveness.