four

Jungwon and Heeseung walked to the exit together. Their class ended and since they have no extra curricular activities after class, they decided to go home.

"Why didn't you tell them the truth?" Jungwon said, opening up a conversation.

"I kinda promised not to tell anyone about that."

"But you told me."

"Yeah, that was an accident. I made a promise not to tell anyone after calling you and don't think that you're special to me." Heeseung added when Jungwon gave him a smug grin.

"Did you just obey your parents? It hasn't even been 24 hours since your new bodyguard came and you're already improving yourself! Good job to your bodyguard."

"Stop speculating! It'll be 100 years until I listen to them, unless they listen to me first. I just didn't feel like telling anyone. Yesterday was a rough day." Heeseung slumped.

Jungwon pat his shoulder. "There, there, things will get better soon. Try getting along with your bodyguard. I'm sure he's not as bad as he seems like. He was looking out for you during lunch, he's taking his job seriously."

"You have no idea what he did to me yesterday. He pinned me to the wall!" Heeseung exclaimed.

"You expect me to buy that? C'mon Hee, just give him a chance."

"See, you don't believe me either! Just like my parents." Heeseung pouted.

Jungwon sighed. "Look, try not to be a brat for one day and look at the positive side. At the end of the day you'll realised that your bodyguard, Sunghoon, is just trying to look out for you. Maybe also try being his friend?"

Heeseung scoffed. "As if I want to be friends with that pathetic loser. I will find a way to get rid of him."

"You are really..." Jungwon stopped his sentence and sighed in frustration. "Anyway, look who's here to pick you up."

Heeseung stopped walking when he saw Sunghoon waiting for him outside the gates, leaning on the car.

"Looks like no more walking home from school." Jungwon snickered.

"Zip it." Heeseung said through gritted teeth and walked towards Sunghoon, followed by Jungwon behind like a little duck.

"I'm not going home with you." Heeseung announced once he stood in front of Sunghoon, arms crossed on his chest.

"But erm your parents told me to send you home straight away after your class ends." Sunghoon chose his words carefully, trying not to expose himself since he noticed a boy standing next to Heeseung.

"Well, I must decline. I have a study date with Jungwonie at a cafe."

"Wha-"

Jungwon winced in pain as Heeseung pinched his back. He sent the older a death glare but Heeseung avoided his gaze.

"Yes, Heeseung hyung and I have a study date so we can't go home yet." Jungwon surrendered.

Sunghoon raised an eyebrow. "Is that so? I'll come with you guys."

Heeseung was about to protest but Sunghoon cut him off.

"No buts, just get in the car."

Heeseung was too exhausted to argue so he cursed under his breath and bumped Sunghoon's shoulder as he was getting inside the car.

"You too er..."

"Yang Jungwon! I'm a close friend of Heeseung hyung." Jungwon bowed in respect.